Crusty Potato Just Isn't The In Thing Anymore

*Finlay's POV*

                          After another amazing weekend to know that I was going to be moving in to Mikaelson's house, I was what you could call a little excited. Rebekah & I were going to stay another couple of days at the dorm until everything was packed up.

                           When I arrived at the lecture room there was no Mr Creepy in sight. My day just brightened. I took my normal seat & unpacked what I needed from my bag.

Clark entered the room & headed straight up to me, "hey. How was everything after I was forced out of the room on Friday afternoon?"

Ok, I was now officially confused, "um fine. I'm having like foggy memories from after lunch. Maybe you can fill me in."

"Thomas was being overly disturbing & after he forced me out of here I thought he may have tried attacking you. I went to admin straight away & told them everything. I was actually scared for you," his brow furrowed.

"Well as far as I know no attack took place. I'm sorry about the worrying though," I smiled trying to make him feel a bit better.

"I'm just glad you're ok. Did you happen to put a good word in for me to Rebekah?" he unloaded his own bag.

                            This was getting freaky, when did Clark ask me to do that? Maybe it was sometime after lunch on Foggy Friday. I will definitely do it when I saw her at lunch.

"I haven't yet but how about you join us for lunch," I said.

"Really? You want me to join you guys for lunch?" he sounded so awkward with a hint of excitement.

"Sure. We all have to eat, don't we?" I teased.

His face was flushed, "oh shut up you."

I giggled & punched him in the arm, "nice & for someone who wants me to talk you up to Rebekah & all."

                            We both laughed & looked through our notes. Everyone from class was there but no sign of Thomas. About thirty minutes in the door opened & then the Dean walked in.

"Mr Warrington has taken an extended period of leave. We are finding a substitute for this class. In the mean time, take this time to do revision & work on your assessments. It is up to you if you want to do that here, in the library or back at your living quarters. Tomorrow we will have another lecturer in replace, so don't get used to this freedom for too long. Class dismissed, I guess," he smiled at us.

Clark & I looked at each other, "library."

                          That was where we hung out for the rest of the morning. We ventured over to the cafeteria to find Rebekah & the bitch twins sitting at our table.

"Hey Bekah, you remember Clark don't you?" I slid in beside her & nodding toward the seat opposite me.

                           Rebekah looked between Clark & myself, I could tell she was going through her memory banks to see if she knew who it was.

I gave her a hint, "first day at the dorm."

She stared at me again, then her eyes brightened, "oh yes of course. How have you been Clark?"

"Good thanks," he was so nervous.

"You two are in same class?" Rebekah was now just making small talk.