Who Sprinkled Glitter & Rainbows In Your Coffee This Morning?

*Finlay's POV*

                           After Elijah left, I decided that a hot shower would take off all of the now hardened food from my hair & try to washing the cold that had engulfed me as soon as I walked into my grandmother's house. The shower did in fact clean my hair & body but taking the coldness away was impossible. It was one of those coldness's that was more internal than external. I thought that perhaps by the time I was finished Rebekah would be home, but I was wrong. I thought the quickest way to make tomorrow come was to sleep the time away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                             My eyes fluttered open & it was daylight so I must have had an unbroken sleep for the first time in the past few days. I knew I had been having nightmares but when I tried to remember them, I was just left foggy & confused, but I knew it was the exact same dream every night.

"Morning Fin," Rebekah chirped.

"Who sprinkled glitter & rainbows in your coffee this morning?" I was in more of a grumpier mood than I thought I would be.

"Wow, gee did the sandman shake sass over you during the night?" she replied staring at me.

I dragged myself out of bed & went to hug her, "I'm sorry Bekah. Those stupid dreams every night are driving me insane."

She stiffened for a second but I could've be wrong, "you still having that same dream?"

"Yeah & it's driving me nuts. I want to remember then maybe I won't have it again," I turned around & headed for the bathroom.

Once I was ready we both headed to the cafeteria for breakfast before class.

Clark was already sitting at our table eating his first meal of the day, "morning baby."

Rebekah bent over & kissed him, "good morning."

I stopped dead in my tracks, "oh my god seriously & you didn't tell me."

"Well Princess Aurora, you were sleeping peacefully when I got in last night & I didn't want to wake you. But you know now, so surprise," Rebekah sat at the table next to Clark as they held hands.

"Ok then Maleficent. Yay you two!" I laughed sitting down.

The three of us separated going off to our lectures.

                           The day went quicker & I was in a better mood by the end of it. Clark said he would drop his bag off at his dorm & be back to help taking stuff down to Rebekah's car.

"Elijah should be here shortly. He'll take your stuff because I can't fit anymore in mine. I forgot how much I actually had," she threw her arms around Clark's neck.

                            I was glad that these two got together. They would make the cutest couple on campus. We stood there talking for a while longer.

"Elijah, you're here," Rebekah looked toward the door.

"Afternoon ladies," he came into the room straight toward me, lifting my hand & kissing it.

"Clark, this is my eldest brother & Finlay's boyfriend Elijah. Elijah, this is my boyfriend Clark," Rebekah introduced the two males.

"It's nice to meet you," Clark did the honourable thing, offering his hand to his new girlfriend's brother.

"It's finally nice to meet the man who has stolen my sister's heart," Elijah returned the gesture.

                            The two males grabbed the bigger items while Rebekah & I took the smaller bags & boxes down to Elijah's car. Rebekah told us that she wanted to hang with Clark a little while longer & would catch up later. The two them waved goodbye as we left in Elijah's car.