.11.

The car ride was surprisingly short. We had Bouncing Souls blasting the whole ride, and, Gerard didn't advance on me. Even more astonishing was his voice. I only heard it for a couple seconds but it made me happy and lighthearted. Once we stopped in front of his house I whistled. It looked nice. Gerard opened the door for me with his hand outstretched. I took it and stumbled into his chest.

"Woah there Frankie," he chuckled in my ear, my eyes never left the house. It looked to be just one floor but a nice driveway with a garage settled in the outside. Some windows settled on the outside, I could see bright looking walls in them. I looked over at the man who was basically holding me, I almost jumped when I saw he was watching me. An amused smile occupied his face. I opened my mouth to speak but no words formed on the tip of my tongue unfortunately. "Like it?" I nodded dumbly, "good." He grabbed my wrists and held them to his lips. "You can move in with me," his eyes lit up with hope. His lips brushed the veins in my wrists.

"You live far away from m-my work and, and," Gerard leaned over my hands and towered over my face. I lost my words. He was only a few inches away, thank god the guy closed it with a kiss. I felt my heart melt. Moths in my stomach flew up a tornado in my belly, their fluffy bodies and antennas tickling my bones. His hands slid behind my neck, one still gripped my wrists.

"Don't fret, you don't have to." His hazel eyes scrunched with worry, but a soft smile rounded his lips. I sighed and wiggled myself free from his grasp. "Do you want to come in?" Gerard laughed. I grinned back up at him.

"Yeah," I glanced one more time, "hell yeah." Gerard laced his hand in mine, I held on as he pulled me to the house. A giggle left my lips as he opened the door.

"After you, m'lady."

"I'm no lady Gee,"

"You're pretty like one," He winked, a blush crept up on my cheeks. I rubbed my face self cautiously. Gerard's hand lingers in the small of my back, his thumb hooking on my belt loop. I shuddered at the touch, then forced my senses to look and take in the house. It was gorgeous. Pale blue walls, plants, paintings, a literal place straight out of Tumblr. I laughed to myself in awe at the place. "Is it okay?"

"Gerard," I felt him tense, "what's with all the plants? Don't you have allergies?"

"I'm just allergic to cats," I nodded with an audible 'o'.

"This place is the best house I have ever seen in real life." Gerard sighed with relief and his arm locked around my waist. "Do you have a Tumblr?"

"I tend to avoid it."

"Same here but honestly this looks like everyone on that website's aesthetic," He stifled a laugh in my ear, his chin propped on my shoulder. I felt his fingers slip into my jeans as his thumbs held on to his belt loops. I swallowed loudly, his fingers left my skin. He pressed a warm kiss to my neck. "What about these paintings? Did you do them?" I regained a conversation about the house between us. He nodded in my shoulder.

"Mmhmm," he mumbled, vibrating into my neck. My knees suddenly felt weak. "Would you like to see the bed- rest of the house?"

"Yes." I said way too quickly.

"Cool," he said almost dreamily. I licked my lips, his fingers still hooked in my loops. I let him pull me by them. "Kitchen," he waved to a cluttered room with tiled floor. It was behind the living room but separated by a wall with the dining table next to the kitchen. I nodded with raised eyebrows.

"Nice," I smirked at sloppily painted shapes on the walls. Gerard tugged on my loops, causing me to almost slip.

"Bathroom." A darker room, deep grey and with white tiled floor. It wasn't very big but held a decent sized shower with a toilet and sink. I looked back at Gee, he seemed anxious. "Okay, I haven't exactly cleaned my room for a bit so it's a mess." He gave me a warning look. I even glanced to see a warning sign on his door. Slowly, he opened the door to a brightened room. It was a deep blue, sure enough a pile of dirty clothes was on the floor. A banged up electric guitar was hung on the wall next to a desk. On that desk were tons of notebooks with art supplies as well. I glanced away to the opposite side of the room. His bed took up the whole other half. It was messy and littered with pencils and clothes. A window was on the side as his bed along with paintings hung up along the walls. Three per wall with some drawings under. I looked to the wall the door was on to see his closet, though it was closed. I nodded to myself.

"Nice touch Gerard," I gestured at the piles of clothes.

"Eh," he shrugged sheepishly, "my pleasure. I can put my touch in your house anytime you want." He winked. I laughed.

"Please do," I muttered softly to myself.

"So you like it? The house in its entirety," I nodded quickly. A smile grew on my lips.

"It's beautiful," Gerard glanced at me and grinned.

"I don't know about that but, thank you." Gerard lifted his arm, I leaned into his side, nuzzling him happily as his arm caged me in. Damn, I hate jail but this is a cell I'd love to live in. His arms. I could die in here without a worry. Gerard's fingers perked my chin up, a smiling daze in his features. I rushed ahead and kissed him sweetly. "Do you want to go somewhere?" he mumbled on my lips.

"Nope, well, I just want to be with you." Gerard swung my hips smirking.

"Alright, alright," he nipped my neck. I hung around his shoulders with wobbling legs. "What first?"

"Let me go pee?" I asked hopefully. He rolled his eyes.

"Let you go pee," I twisted from his embrace, cast a glanced back when he held tight to my belt loops.

"Seriously, let me go pee. My bladder will explode." Gerard stifled a high laugh as he let me go. "Thank you," I kissed the corner of his mouth and skipped to his bathroom.

***