.7.

Happiness is a drug. It numbs your body and turns your heart and stomach into a fireworks show. The feeling of someone being there smiling like an idiot with you and their dirty fingers mingled with yours is extraordinary. How the fuck did I miss out on this? Now, we're walking stupidly from the movie theater. Idiots like us watch fucking Disney movies at 9'o'clock at night with the guy giving us tickets looking at us weird. I don't even care, my focus is all on that pretty man next to me. That beautiful, red haired man named Gerard Way. I'm so involved in him I stop in the middle of the street. Gerard looked back at me, his mouth in a big smile I just want to kiss.

"Frankie?" His accent hit me hard. I love it. His voice edged with worry. I need it. His hands reaching out for me, I grabbed them and let him pull me into his chest. "Hey baby, what's wrong?" he coed. I nuzzled into his leather jacket with a giggle. "Oreoo," he giggled in a sing songy voice. I looked up, his lips are so close. I glanced up at the stars. An idea popped in my mind, I pulled on Gerard's sleeve.

"Let me drive, I want to take you somewhere." I moved up on my tiptoes and placed a kiss on his cheek. He twitched under my lips, undeniably trying to move his mouth to mine but I slid back to the soles of my feet. The smile didn't change when he looked at me.

"Sure Frankie," His soft hands tangled with mine again. I skipped to keep up with his stride.

"Thanks Gee," He opened the driver's side open and held the door open for me. I ducked in as he closed the door shut. His own door opened and he plopped on the seat. I sucked in a breath as his arm reached across my lap to the ignition. His hand squeezed my inner thigh and I swallowed down hasty breaths. The key turned, car starts, and Gerard looks back at me. His hands rubbing my legs before sitting in his seat. Slowly, he clicked on his seatbelt with a satisfied grin. My face was on fire. Heat was pulsing in my cheeks and I held my hands to my cheeks to cool them down. Again, Gerard decided to crawl back over top of me and do my seatbelt for me. I sat there, silently as my face reddened with each passing minute.

"Are you going to move doll?" his voice rasped next to my ear. I shook my head. "Good," his lips pressed against my jawline and dragged down my neck. My heart beat was palpitating and the blood flushed in my cheeks was making it hard to breathe, and extremely hot in the car. I, regretfully, placed my hand on Gerard's chest and licked my lips.

"May I drive?" His lips flew away and smiled.

"He's alive!" I laughed at him and shook my head. "Get going, the night is young." He leaned back in his seat thoughtfully. "Hey,"

"Hm?" I put the car in reverse and back out of the space, my eyes flicked to him for a moment. The red head was running fingers through his hair, as if he were stressing. "You're gonna pull out your hair Gee, stop." His hazel eyes focused in my direction, he placed his hands between his lap slowly.

"Would you have stopped me?" he asked solemnly. I straightened out the car in the lot before turning to him. A mischievous smile tugged my lips.

"You'll see," I turned the wheel and sped away. Gerard grunted in response and sat up to turn on the radio. Some classic rock played through the car. I saw from the corner of my eye him swaying along sleepily. Then his small mouth started shaping the words silently. "You sing?" I winked.

"I mean I told you I was fucking Peter Pan," he mumbled.

"Do you still sing though?" He shrugged.

"I-I don't, not really. I'm not very good."

"May I hear?" I stopped at a red light conveniently as I looked over at him. Gerard's face was pinched together as he thought about the question. Then he shook his head.