Breakout Pt.1

~~Mabel~~

((A/N Been a while! This is nearly the end! You've nearly made it to the end!!! Anyways enjoy this chapter...I hadn't originally intended this to happen but I just watched the Doctor Who episode 'Time Heist' and henceforth, this chapter was born! Enjoy anyway!))

A hand was rammed over my mouth. As I tried to scream, a cloth was shoved in there. I was hauled over one of the guard's shoulders.

I had lost.

Any faint glimmer of hope I had previously been clinging to had now evaporated into thin air. 

"Looks like you were having a bit of fun there huh kiddo?" the guard asked in a gruff, yet some how soothing tone. 

Most of me was exhausted and just wanted to give up. I mean, you would be too if you had just mutated into a mermaid then into a human again and had to run the full length of TEN GODDAMN CORRIDORS! However, a small part of me urged the rest of my exhausted body to keep fighting. I began to pummel the guard's back with my fists, really wishing I still had my 'Pink Splatty Gun' so I could just simply hit him over the head.

"LET ME GO YOU- YOU HOT BELGIAN WAFFLE!" I screamed. 

There were two guards dragging me off. The gruff-voiced one growled at me, "Geez, can't you keep it down? You're gonna give me a headache!"

The other one, who looked wholly uncomfortable, turned to the one holding me. 

"I think we can tell her now...there's no one else here..." this guard's voice was feminine and had a rough edge to it.

Another group of guards marched on by.

"Shit! Spoke too soon!" she cursed aloud, "I can't do this anymore!" 

The guard tore off her black suit. 

"Wendy?!" I felt dumbfounded. 

The orange wolf winked at me, "Sorry about the entry..." she arched her sleek back over, baring her sharpened fangs.

"So much for the element of surprise." the gruff voiced guard set me down, or rather threw me down - but you get the picture. 

"Stan!" 

Grunkle Stan tilted his head upwards, much to the shock of the actual guards, letting out a monumental roar which rattled the very fibres of the building. 

"What are you guys doing here?" I hissed at Wendy. She lifted her shaggy head and gazed at me with her deep fern green eyes, "Duh, busting you out nimrod!" 

"Turns out my nerdy brother actually did something useful about this and had the genius idea to contact me! Wendy devised a plan to get us all in and now we're gonna act on it if you don't mind!" Stan barked down my ear.

"Wait a second...who's 'us all'?"

"Ya really think it'd just be us two?!" Wendy chuckled, "Now get on my back!" 

I did as I was told and Wendy took off like lightning down the corridor, leaving Stan to hold off the guards. Everything whooshed past my hair in a blur. 

"No sign of Dipper yet!" A high pitched, Korean voice blurted. Candy Chiu ran, well more flew, alongside us. Her mutation was beautiful. She was now covered in a layer of thin, downy tan fur, a set of feathery violet antennae protruding through her navy blue hair. But the crowning jewels were the the giant pair of butterfly wings gracing her back, adorned with gorgeous, kaleidoscope hues that shimmered as she flew. Another creature which I instantly recognised as Grenda ran along the wall, her lower body the bottom half of a scorpion.

"Hey Mabel!" Candy chirruped, "I'm so disappointed!"

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow quizzically.

"I never got to see you as a mermaid!"

"Hey airhead, think ya could focus your attention on what you're doing and not what Mabel looked like!" 

"Sorry..." Chiu shrugged apologetically as she zipped off ahead gracefully. Grenda nodded quickly at Wendy and scuttled off after Candy.

I gently rested my head, burying my face into Wendy's think fur, breathing in the scents of the Oregon forest. I couldn't help but cast my mind to Dipper...

"GUYS!" I suddenly shouted. They all skidded to an abrupt halt. "I know where Dipper is! He's back there, in a metal lab thingy!" 

Wendy rolled her eyes back in the sockets. 

"Okay, Candy, Grenda, you guys know what to do, take Mabel with you and wait for Soos' signal!"

Candy seized me tightly in her hands and lifted me off Wendy's back. Candy, Grenda and I flew back down towards where Stan was whipping the guards down with his large stony tail.

I didn't see which direction Wendy ran off in but she had disappeared somewhere deeper into the facility. 

We slipped past the guards unnoticed, now standing outside the lab where Dipper had been detained. 

Now we just had but out my brother and get outta this hellhole!

//THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE//

Despite all the chaos unfolding outside, in one of the labs further down the corridor, three people remained. The professor who was laughing like a maniac, a puppet lying on the ground after being attacked by the professor and lastly, a heartbroken widow clutching the shards of her husband to her chest. She growled deeply. Then struck out at the professor.

((keahitheauthor returns!!!))