Earth to Mabel

~~Mabel~~

Everything is blurred...

"Shooting star?"

Someone called out softly in a whimpery voice.

"Who said that?"

I looked around. I was in some sort of cave with tall, sloping walls.

"Where the hell am I?" I snapped in frustration, a strange sensation in my tail.

A figure touched my shoulder. I turned to face him. He was quite small, a few centimetres taller than myself. He had tousled sky blue hair and was wearing an oversized blue sweater depicting a closed eye with a red line through it, a matching symbol on his forehead. 

"Are you okay?" He asked in a voice which was almost as soft as a gentle breeze on a summer's day. 

I sat up and looked down to where my tail had been, but instead there were a pair of legs. My human legs. This was really confusing! 

"Listen, my name is Will, I am your symbol guardian and you are currently in the Mindscape..." The boy trailed off.

A sudden shock of realisation hit me.

"Wait a second, where's Wendy?!"I cried.

"She is with Florei, she is safe." Will smiled reassuringly.

"But what about my physical body, if we're in the mindscape, then this is surely just my mind in here?" I questioned.

"You're in here with me." Will answered vaguely. "And we're safe from my stupid brother..."

"Dipper!" I cried. I had a random shock of memory. "Will, you may not like your brother but I need to find mine!"

"You're not going anywhere for now..." His eyes welled up.

"Yes I am!" 

I leapt upwards and butterfly kicked the top of the cave causing it to smash into lots of little pieces.

Then I woke up. I knew what I had to do. I had a brother to find, and nothing was going to stop me!

I noticed Will hovering next to me suddenly. He was crying. 

"Sorry Will..." I muttered, realising that I had my tail back as well as my gyrosphere.

And with a quick swish of my tail, I rolled off in search of Dipper, Wendy and everyone else, with a new travelling companion at my side.