Peach Blossom

~~Wendy~~
The last thing I remembered was watching Mabel and Dipper exploring a stream before there was just screaming...my vision blurred, leaving me with hazy memories. I only remember some fuzzy black shapes crowding round me, followed by a bright orange light burning through them and a sudden warmth...then darkness.

I sat up and looked around. My eyes were heavy with sleep. I was in a wide field which was covered in a vast expanse of coral coloured flowers. There were trees surrounding the outside of the meadow, creating a little glade. A tall precipice of rock protruded from the left hand side of where I was facing, a deep lagoon blue waterfall cascading down the strange amethyst stone into a small crystal clear pool. Above, the sky was a pale evening orange, streaked with bluish clouds.

"Hello?" I asked.
There was no response. I began to get anxious. I looked down my body to see that I was no longer a wolf, but once again my previous self, except for my ragged shirt.
"Hell-o?"
I tried again.
Nothing.
I began to cry. Me crying?! I couldn't even stop it...
I let my head drop to my knees as the waterworks ran continuously.

"Oh Ice! Do calm yourself! You're not alone." A gentle voice spoke softly.
A beautiful woman now had her arms loosely entwined around my body.
She had long flaming orange hair which was swept back into a neat ponytail, her skin was pale coral and she was wearing a short tangerine dress with striped leggings and pumpkin coloured boots.

I pulled away from the woman's embrace, despite my urge to stay within its beautiful heat.
"Who the hell are you?! Where the hell am I?!" I snapped, baring my teeth as force of habit. Even though I was human, my wolfish instincts still played with my judgement.

The orange woman giggled, her hair igniting slightly.
"I am Florei, symbol guardian of Ice, and that would be you my dear." She bobbed my a quick curtsy.

"What is this place?" I asked.
Florei hovered to my side and I finally got a closer look at her face. Her one showing eye was deep terracotta with a black slit like pupil, the other covered by a vermilion flame shaped eye patch. She had a matching necktie and a bowler hat floating above her head.

"We are in the Mindscape." She answered plainly.
"Mindscape?" I echoed.
"Yes, in a region known as the Everglades. Or my home!" Florei winked at my cheekily.

"I gotta...f-find my friends!" I panicked with no warning.
"You look tired my peach blossom! Do rest! We can go and find your friends tomorrow."
Florei sat down next to me and began to sing something in some weird ass language that I couldn't understand. The melody was almost monotonous, but it still acted as a lullaby, coaxing me to sleep.

" MVEVI ORHGVM GL GSV RTMLIZMG,
GSVB LMOB DZMG GL SFIG BLF,
YFG BLF XZM SVZI RG RM GSV GIVVH,
GSV GDRM KRMVH HGZMWRMT GZOO ZG GSV XVMGIV,
BVG YVOLD GSVRI QLBLFH ERVD,
XLNVH Z DLLWHNZM DRGS SRH ZCV LU HGVVO,
XSRK XSLK! XSRK XSLK!
LMV GIVV UZOOH, OVZERMT Z OLMV KRMVH GL HFIEVB GSV ULIVHG,
LMV HSZOO UZOO,
LMV HSZOO HGZMW,
YFG DSRXS DROO HFIEREV?"

((A/N Thought it was about time we returned to the smol carrot child and her adventures 😄 next is Tiger Lily! (Based off a song by Eels 😄) Also shoutout in my next chapter to the first person to properly decode Florei's lullaby! - clue "switch A with Z"))