As above...

My name is Dipper. Stupid name I know but my actual name is way more embarrassing...
Anyway, where was I? Yes. I'm Dipper Pines and I'm 12 years old. I currently reside in Gravity Falls, Oregon, with my twin sister Mabel and my two uncles, Stanley and Stanford.
Today was a fairly dull day, Mabel and I had a balloon fight this morning then did nothing all afternoon.
Mabel lay on her bed staring at me, a concerned look on her face.
"Mabel, are you okay?" I asked, sitting up a bit.
"Not really no..."
"What's up?" I inquired.
Mabel turned to face me, her eyes wide with fear.
"Dipper, I'm scared about Grunkle Ford's experiment..." She murmured into the dark.
I was about to answer but I thought for a moment. What use was lying to her? I may as well just tell her the truth. I'm terrified.
"Me too Mabel....but he's a professional...there's not much of a chance of anything going wrong...just try to get some sleep stupid!" I laughed.
"'Kay. Night Dipper..." Mabel replied before dozing off.
I rolled over and stared at the ceiling. Most of me was saying that everything was going to be alright. But one tiny corner of my mind called danger repetetively. It put me on edge but I reminded myself that Ford is a professional so he won't let anything bad happen.
With this extra reassurance, I finally fell asleep, unaware of what was happening below me.