"I know but what is he doing here"

"I told him and he wanted to come"

I laugh lightly "That's a nice joke Tina now go the race is about to start"

"But it's true"

"No it's not he hates me and I hate him now get on the side lines"reluctantly she goes and stands by James. Hah I think he just looked at me with pain in his eyes but I'm pretty sure I just imagined it. I climb back into the car and look at the picture of Jack and I before starting her up and getting her ready. My opponent pulls up next to me and we give each other a good luck nod before looking at the girl with the flag. She saying something but I can't hear her so I just look at the flag. When she raises it above her head I get ready. Within seconds the flag gets whipped down and I speed off. I follow all the tricks Jack showed me and smile at the adrenaline coursing through my body. Then my opponent speeds passed me. He must have used a boost. I switched gears and go speeding after him and soon pull in front of him. Then I start gaining distance and he can't seem to catch up. In second I cross the finish line and do my signature tail whip before pulling into a stop.

When the dust clears I step out and tina runs to me and jumps on me while squeezing me to death. "T it's ok I'm alive let me breath"

"Sorry" she mumbles and jumps off me "You guys always scared me when u raced"

"I know T but like always I won and I lived"I look over and see James flirting with one of the girls on my opponents team. Then I hear sirens. "Quick get our of here and takes James with u"she starts heading for James and everyone else is trying to get away. I climb into Black Beauty and see James trying to catch another ride as Tina is trying to get him into her car. I quickly drive over and semi yell out the window. "Tina go I guess I'll take him" she looks at me with shock before driving off and James is glaring at me "Get in the fucking car now James"

"No go away" the other car speeds off so he's just standing alone outside my car and I can see the lights.

"If you don't get in right now I'll leave u here for the cops" he grumbles and goes over to the passenger side and starts getting in. When he's far enough into the car to not fall out I speed off and he falls in the seat and then closes the door.

"Are you crazy I could have fallen out and gotten hurt" he yells and I just ignore him as I work on getting away from the cops. After a little while I lose them but don't slow down. "slow down or we're going to get caught"

"Shut up and let me drive sense I could have left you there"

"Fine"he growls and I slowed down to the speed limit. After a little while I see him looking around the car out of the corner of my eye. Then he looks at the picture of Jack and I. His eyes seemed to soften but I think I'm just seeing things. After driving for a little while I start getting really tired so I pull up at the beach.

"We'll sleep here I've got some blankets and pillows in the back"

"Are you serious"

"Yes I don't trust you, your not driving, and if I keep driving I'm gunna fall asleep and get us into an accident"sighing I grabbed all but one blanket and pillow "You can sleep in the car on the beach I don't care but I'm sleeping on the beach"I walk off and set up my mini bed in the place where I used to spend some nights on the beach. After a little while I hear footsteps and then someone next to me so I look over. James is setting up his little bed next to me on the blanket I laid down so I wasn't on the sand.

"what are you doing"

"laying down what does it look like"

"Fine but what I said earlier still stands. Don't touch me"