"Fine I'll let u throw the first punch"she swings her left arm and I grab it before twisting it and putting it behind her back pushing it up. She swings her body free and swings to hit me again. Ducking I kick my foot out knocking her feet out from under her. Dropping down onto her stomach I start punching her face. A sickening crack echoes before two muscular arms wrap around me pinning my arms to my sides and lifting me up off her. She quickly scrambles up to her feet holding her nose as blood drips through her fingers. Quickly she storms up to James's room and no later than the sound of the door slamming shut do the arms let me go. Turning around my face comes inches away from James's.

"Don't you ever touch me agin"I growl as anger and hurt flood into his eyes. Walk on out of the kitchen I leave him standing there staring at me.

Quickly I grab my keys, phone, and money before running out to my car and speeding down the road. Soon I find myself standing next to Black Beauty. Running my hand along the hood memories good and bad come flooding back.

*flash back*

I'm racing down the road. Adrenaline racing through me. Shifting gears I pull forward my opponent far behind me. The roar of the engine ringing in my ears. The finish line seconds in front of me. Crossing it I press the break and turn the wheel causing the car to go into a tail whip before it stops. As the dust clears I get out.

"You did great"Jack says. Running up to me he hugs me before kissing me. Instantly I react and kiss him back. Our tongues battling each other while I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me closer by my hips. After a while we both pull away gasping for air. Resting his forehead on mine he whispers to me. "Your the best and most talented girlfriend ever"

Smiling my cheeks flush a dark red "I learned from the best boyfriend"

*end of flashback*

"How are you doing girl"I climb in. Grabbing the keys to the car I look at the tag attached. It's a small picture in a heart of Jack and I smiling and looking at each other standing in front of his car.

*flash back*

Tina and I are waiting for Jack to finish his race in his new car. When I see him come in first excitement floods me. Stepping out of a midnight black cobra GT I run up "You did so good" I smile

"Thanks"

"I can't believe you got a new car she's so beautiful. I love Mustangs. What's her name"

"Black Beauty"

*end of flashback*

Putting the keys in the ignition she roars to life. Backing up I race down the street going to the one place that brings me happiness along with pain. The race track.

~~few hours later~~

I called tina a while ago and told her all what happened. Of course she freaked out. Then I told her I was at the race track and I think she was about to cry. I know she misses Jack too. It was unfair how he got shot protecting Tina and I from a robbery. He bleed out in my arms and I was forced to tell him everything was going to be OK. Tina said she would come to my race after she cleaned up and beat up james. I know she was actually just going to cry and then go beat up james. A guy walks over to me.

"Your race starts in 5 minutes"he leaves and I get in the car. There is a picture of Jack and I at the lake the summer we went to the lake for two weeks with our friends. He always said it gave him good luck and he said I looked really beautiful in my blue bikini with a big smile, while dripping wet, and on his back as he is talking to some of his friends.

I drive up to the line and get out to wait for the next few minutes. Soon I see Tina running up to me and James is a little ways behind her.

"You gotta be careful you haven't raced sense Jacks death"