looking at the car and I take in it's beautiful color. I'm not really the type of girl that likes sports cars I'm more of muscle car type of girl and I don't care what you haters say. Carefully climbing into the car Sam starts her up and start driving. During the entire ride we sit in a comfortable silence. Before long he pulls up in my driveway behind my car.

"Thanks for the ride" I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Have you decided yet"

laughing lightly "I'll see you tonight Sam" getting out of the car I wave bye to Sam and walk into the house.

In the middle of closing the door moans and scream echo through the house. What the fuck why is that bitch Cassie here. It even smells like sex in here and there is a mess everywhere. James is going to fucking clean all this up. He's got balls to bring that bitch here and leave evidence of their sex all over the house. I'll kick his ass next time I come home and find evidence like this. Sighing I walk to the kitchen and grab an apple, water, some chicken, and popcorn before going to my room and watching movies.

After watching the Transformer movies I quickly pick up my trash and leave my room to go throw the trash away.
ding...reattaching into my pocket I finally get my phone out and see I got a text from Sam.

S-hey I'm sorry but I can't go out tonight I'll talk to you tomorrow

K-OK I'll talk to you tomorrow then

Turing off my phone and returning it to my pocket I run into something hard and fall while dropping the trash.

"Watch where your going slut" Cassie sneers

Standing back up and quickly picking up the trash I continue going to the kitchen. Foot steps pounding behind me.

"Are you going to say sorry" James says bitterly

"Nope" I say popping the P while throwing my trash away and grabbing an apple and water.

"You ran into me on purpose. James make her say sorry"Cassie pouts. OOO I'd give up anything right now to punch her in the face.

"No you ran into me so I don't have to say shit to your ugly ass face"

"You will say sorry"he raises his hand to hit me. My body quickly reacts and my fist goes flying towards his throat and makes contact as my knee hits his twig and berries causing him to double over and I grab his head slamming it into my knee. He falls to the ground glaring at me, his blue eyes holding the fire of 1000 suns. I really pissed him off now. I feel my lips twist into a smirk as triumph washes over me.

A piercing pain shoots through my head as a thud rings in my ears. My vision blurs and tears collect at the corner of my eyes. Everything slowly comes back into focus and blue eyes fill up my sight as James's face is centimeters from mine while my hands are pinned over my head. Hah I'd actually like this more if it wasn't meant as an act of violence and my head didn't feel like it got hit by a sledgehammer. "Get off" I growl and struggle against his grip.

"Say sorry now"he smirks. This fucker actually smirked. My blood boils and I push him off of me causing him to stumble back and fall. Turning I walk off and Cassie steps in front of me stopping me from leaving.

"You better listen you fat ugly slut"

"Do you want me to beat the shit out of you agin"

"You only won because I was drunk"

"Are you asking for a fight"

"Yeah"she smirks confidently. This bitch don't know what she's getting herself into.