• { Chapter 29 } •

Start from the beginning

"Try going to the elders and they might have some answers you know" mom suggested.

"I'll try" he said. He turned back to me watching them.

"Try to research for answers, we'll need it" he said, arching his eyebrows.

"Ok" I said, and started walking up to my room.

As soon as I entered my room, I took my change of clothes to my marbled restroom to get rid of all the stink and blood stained on me.

Matthew's POV

I snapped my head from my phone to the direction of the click of the bathroom door open.

Dalia coming out freshly clean and neat, with her damp hair down. Making a wet mark behind her back where the hair is touching. When she felt my gaze staring at her she spoke.

"Aren't you gonna change or something at least?" She asked while going to slip on her white converse while palm on the wall beside her.

"Yeah, later after I bring you back to the hospital. Don't expect me to strip here and wear your clothes, I bet it will end up being ripped" I said, chuckling at the end of the sentence.

Right after I said that, I saw a wild laughing Dalia rolling on the floor tears in her eyes while her hand is clutching her stomach.

I heard a noise that had me laughing, but not as much as hers.

SHE SNORTED.

As soon as both of us sobered up, well not that much for her but just a little.

"Why were you laughing??" I asked smiling at her for the aftershock of that laughter.

"Well I imagined you in a short skirt and a tank top with heels and make up" she said that all in one breath and we both started laughing together so bad at the image.

As soon as both of us really stopped laughing and wiped our tears of.

"So is there anything else you need?" I asked.

"Nope" she said popping the p.

"I'm gonna shift alright and you just ride on my back" when I was about to shift, I halted.

"Do you have a window leading to the forest?" I asked, still in the same position.

"Yeah. But it's up there, it's something like a hidden room but it's an attic, Claire prepared for me in case of dangers" she pointed up there at the ceiling where I can see a visible thin line forming a square.

I opened it and saw a ladder, pulling it down to the floor carefully with no sound created.

I created a gesture for my hand to make her go first, she nodded.

As soon as both of us were up in the hidden attic already, I could see the big window by my right.

I opened the window and shifted into my wolf.

I turned back to Dalia staring at me wide eyed eyeing me up and down in pure shock.

I gestured my big head towards the window and saw Dalia made a tiny nod.

I lowered myself in front of her and felt her walking up my back and settled comfortably while holding a tight grip around my neck.

We jumped out of the window, I heard Dalia express out a yelp in surprise. Falling down to the midst of the forest landing safely unseen.

And dashed off to the hospital.

Dalia's POV

I still can't believe that Luke is Matthew, and Matthew is Luke.

Such a fucking small world.

My breath hitched and I expressed a yelp when Luke or Matthew jumped off the window to the forest. Landing safely in four legs expressing a short lived sigh.

I leaned against his back to make sure nothing happens.

Feeling be breeze brushing through me, his soft fur against my hands. It's truly refreshing and relaxing.

Closing my eyes softly, wishing this moment could last forever. But time is moving and so us as well.

And in no time we're near the hospital.

Matthew stopped running near the hospital still in the woods.

I got off his back, watching him walk behind a random tree and came out human with a new set of clothes as a while ago.

"Are you really a werewolf?" I asked just to make sure, still walking towards the hospital.

"Yep" popping the p.

Silence welcomed us as we continued walking.