"Anything?" I asked.

"Anything." He assured me, and he was wrong about mentioning the word anything.

"Promise?" I asked again.

He stuck his right hand out and grabbed mine, intertwining our pinkies together. "Pinky, promise." He told me and he smiled.

"I want you to take me to Seoul." I told him simply.

And his eyes widened to what I said. "Wait, what?" He asked me again.

Sean waited and I prepared to what I will say. "Tomorrow, in Korea, it will rain cherry blossoms as they fall from their trees. And I want to watch them, I want to be there." I said and crossed my arms.

"You're going to leave just like that?" He asked me with a blank expression on his face.

I raised an eye brow at him. "I thought you're asking me anything, I want? And pinky promise?" I asked and he just shook his head, pulling me out of the place and then getting us to the airport.

Well, that was fast.

But there, we were dropped. "First of all, both of you are minors. You don't have parent's consent, passport, visa, and do your parents even know this one?" The woman asked us, while she gave out the best of her American accent for she is a native Japanese in looks.

"Uh, I have my credit card, it has lots of money. You can take it." Sean argued but the woman just looked at us. "Can I talk to your manager?" Sean asked again.

"And can I talk to your parents?" She spat back with a bored expression.

Just a sudden, a woman came out. Must be the manager. Oh no, she must have heard the argument. "Auntie!" Sean called.

"Sean, what are you doing here?" She asked the guy I was with and gave us a weird expression.

"Look, you have to help me. I owe this girl like really, really big. We have to get to Seoul." He told his aunt and pointed at me. "And please, don't tell mom. I'm fine even if you wouldn't get me anything for Christmas." He added.

"Fine. You always win." The woman smiled at us and he hugged her, turning me on. 

Hold on, did I just mentioned that I was turned on?

Okay, fine. It was a big turn on for me if guys are family-oriented, not ashamed of his parents, or to kiss any of his relatives in public. In front of me. But I'm just his friend, not a girlfriend. So why would I be turned on?

Ugh, Elaina, get your shit together.

His aunt guided us throughout the ways we have to go through and then we settled on our seats on the plane. I was excited, I mean, I already seen the cherry blossoms in Tokyo. The scenario should be the same, and I'm used to it. But you know, as I sat here, I felt more than excited and fine. I felt complete.

The plane ride should be over shortly, because it will only take two hours or three. I was really hyped up, I would usually sleep but right now I don't feel cozy at all. I must be really excited.

I looked to my side to see Sean asleep. He must be tired, and I don't have anyone to talk to. So I just plugged my trust earphones and then started playing songs.

5 Seconds of Summer. Yas.

Twenty more minutes, and we're in Seoul. And then I was kind of mentally startled when I felt a bit of weight on my shoulder. His head was tilted to my side as it was rested on my shoulder. But he was still peacefully asleep. Too angelic, I thought. Little did I know, I was already examining his features. And then he slowly opened his eyes. Damn, his eyes. It pulled me to look at him straight in the eyes. And that's when I got a glimpse of heaven which melted me. He's too goo to be true. But there's something in me that won't stop and pull myself away from him. What is this?