I can't believe that there really is these things that I just see in movies. I never thought it happened on reality, on my grandparents. Well, I hope things would be the same for me too.

My grandfather stood up. "And don't forget about raining cherry blossoms, because elders also believed that whoever you get to be with underneath those falling flowers, he or she is the destiny you're always waiting for." He winked at me.

Now, I cannot stop thinking about the red string of fate and cherry blossoms.

But the fact that cherry blossoms already had fallen here in Japan a couple of days ago is kind of sad because I just recently found out about it.

Sighing, I laid back to the reclining chair that was for my grandmother's use. I just went on my phone to get me entertained and get my mind off of things for a while.

And then, I remembered that my grandparents will be out for business trips for two days to see who'd be able to succeed my grandfather's position as a president. Obviously it can't be me because I'm just fourteen. Leaving me alone here with a house helper. I turned on the telly, and then it was a weather update. Suddenly, a news about cherry blossoms in Seoul, Korea, are about to fall tomorrow. Ugh, as if I'd be there. And then later on, I bid goodbye to my grandparents, because they'll be leaving earlier. Not a problem, at least I can finally have some time for myself.

To take my mind like, off of things for real, I decided to go for a walk outside the busy streets of Tokyo.

I kind of miss California. As far as I can remember, we lived in San Diego, and then my dad would take me to the zoo, or maybe Disneyland. I don't know, but that's all what my brain can reminisce.

And then I bumped into someone, maybe because I was too lost in my own thoughts? Or this jerk just won't look at where he's going.

"Oh, I'm so sorry--" I was still running circles on my temple, because his shoulder blades hurt my chest. "Elaina?" I looked up to see the familiar guy.

Sean Lew. I remember him when we we're like in preschool, he would always follow me and pick fights with me. He was my preschool bully. And until now, I don't really know why he would do that. I hated him when I was growing up because I can't seem to forget all the names he called me, but maybe now we can restart. Because I already forgave the "pain" he gave me back when I was still a crybaby in America. But I wonder why he's here. All I knew about him is that he's already a famous dancer and he belongs to this ultimate boy band dance crew with his friends.

I smiled at him. "Sean, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I'm here for dance, but it just finished. Your family moved here, right?" He asked and I nodded, and the he looked down. "About me bullying you... back then. I'm sorry." That made me smile.

"Oh, Sean. We're so young when that happened, and I was just really a crybaby. That's nothing. I hated you for so long in my younger years, but hey, I think your a good person, you know?" We both chuckled and then we walked together, talking about random stuff. 

He treated me to eat something on this cake shop, and then we stumbled to the topic about our younger years again.

"Remember when I was about to cut your hair with that crazy scissors I had?" He asked and then we both laughed.

"Yeah, I was so mad at you." I laughed and then we fell silent.

He looked at me. "Hey, since I've done a lot on you, tell me anything what you want. I'll give it to you." He told me.