Pancakes

(Pancake warning. Read at your own risk! ; D )

I woke up and saw Mettaton's arm wrapped around my waist, his other around my back. He was asleep and peaceful. His mouth hung open and his hair was disheveled. I looked up at him and laid my head once again on his chest. I heard him groan before his eyes slowly drifted about halfway open. "Hello, beautiful." He cooed.

"Hello, gorgeous." I leaned up slightly and kissed the tip of his nose. This caused him to giggle slightly.

"I love you so much, Papy."

"I love you too, Mettaton." I sighed happily as he removed his hand from my waist and combed through my hair with his fingers. I never showed it, but, secretly, I love when people play with my hair.

"I'll go make us some breakfast." Mettaton said as I sat up and he let go of me.

"Oh! I'll make spaghetti!" I said, excited.

"No offense, babe, but maybe something else." He got up off the couch.

"Like what?"

"Shush..." He said quietly putting a finger to my lips. I was shocked at first, but then my eyebrows furrowed in a glare, which caused us to burst out laughing. "I'll be right back, darling." He said in between adorable laughs. He strutted into the kitchen. I sat up and readjusted myself. It wasn't long before I heard something sizzling. I smelled batter on a frying pan. Pancakes. I took a deep whiff of the smell. I wrapped a blanket around my arms and walked over to the kitchen. I saw Mettaton wearing and apron and flipping pancakes. I smiled watching him. From what I've had heard, Mettaton was a magnificent chef. If he cooks half as good as he looks I'm in for a real treat. He must have spotted me lurking from his peripheral vision. "Like what you see, darling?" He said in a flirty tone has he dramatically moved his hip and turned his head to face me.

"Nyeh!" I yelled blushing uncontrollably.

"Aww, you are just too cute." He said as he turned back to his pancakes. I tried to control my blush. "C'mon, you can help me." He pulled off my blanket and pulled me closer to the counter.

"Nyeh heh heh...a-alright." I blushed slightly again. He put a spatula in my hand and stood behind me and grabbed the hand that held the spatula. Our hands guided the spatula and started flipping pancakes. I smiled as we worked. The pancakes finished and Mettaton took the spatula for himself and put the pancakes on a plate. I grabbed a seat at our mini kitchen table, as Mettaton grabbed the syrup and butter. He placed everything on the table then grabbed a seat across from me. I took a pancake and put it on my plate. I cut off a section and took a bite. "Mettaton!"

"Yes, darling?" He asked, cautiously.

"This is amazing! And is that...cinnamon?" I asked as I cut more sections of the pancakes.

"Aww thank you, darling! And, yes, it is. It's an old family recipe." He chuckled slightly. "Cinnamon pancakes for the cinnamon roll." I had no idea why he called me a cinnamon roll, but I shrugged it off. I was sort of used to it. I had this friend a few years ago, she always called me a cinnamon roll. 

Whenever I asked her what she meant she always grabbed my head, rested her chin on my scalp, and whispered "Too good, too pure." I wonder what she's up to these days.

After we are our delicious pancakes, we decided to take a stroll through the park. I let Mettaton wear one of my old sweatshirts. It was grey, and the writing was faded. Surprisingly, it was quite baggy on Mettaton, though it was a bit short. We headed out and walked over to the frozen park. The giant fountain was turned off and covered in snow, per usual. Sometimes, I wonder if that thing ever gets any use. Mettaton grabbed my hand, which caused me too blush. We've been together for over a month, yet he always makes me blush. I noticed Mettaton's awe at the beautiful trees. "Who knew that white could be so beautiful?" His voice was soft and curious sounding. I didn't say anything, I just smiled.

"I'm glad someone else can appreciate it."

"Well of course! It's so...so...wonderful." His eyes were wide at the sight. I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He looked shocked as he turned red as a strawberry.

"Nyeh heh heh! Caught you off Gaurd!" I said proudly. He glared at me before making a devious smirk, with a laugh to match.

"Papyrus! Oh my goodness!" Mettaton yelled in shock.

"Nyeh?! What is it!"

"Your face!" I started freaking out. "It's gorgeous." He said in a deep, flirty tone. He grabbed my face and gave me a long, loving kiss.

"Oh my gosh! They are so cute! Look at how goals they are!" A tall girl with jeans, a black hoodie, and short, brown hair said.

"Dude! Shut up, people are staring at us!" A shorter girl replied. The shorter one had much longer, curly, dark hair. The two appeared to be close friends.

"But, kohai. They. Are. Goals." The taller one said, slightly quieter.

"Oh, I know someone who you'd like to have a moment like that with." The shorter one said, smirking as the taller of the two hid her face with her hands.

"Shut up!" She said, embarrased, as she started running away with the shorter one following after her.

"Well...that was...something." Mettaton said to me, staring where the girls once stood.

"Nyeh...certainly something...."

After spending sometime at the park, we decided to head over to Mettaton's house. "It's pretty far. Can't we just get an Uber or something?"

"Well, alright." I looked around. "Wait, there is a taxi right there." We walked over to the parked taxi, it was modeled somewhat like a rubber duck. We got in the car, and had the driver take us to Mettaton's house. 

-------------------------------------------------------

(I can't believe I hit 5k. Thank you guys SO MUCH. The support from each, and everyone of you means absolutely so much to me. I don't know if I credit you guys as much as I should, but you all inspire me to write so much. And I love hearing that I also inspired people. I don't want to get too sentimental so... See you in the next update, my lovelies.

~Hayleyotp)