Morning After

"Mettaton! I love you more than spaghetti imported straight from Italy!" Papyrus said to me. The salty, beach air blowing through his beautiful, brown hair. He held a hero stance, and wore red swim shorts. I had a large, floppy, blue hat on, as well as a blue coverup. The wind blew against my back. My eyes were wide.

"Papyrus..."

"Mettaton, will you make me the happiest, shirtless, guy on the planet...and marry me?" His eyes giving off a green sparkle. I felt my eyes start to water.

I started sobbing in happiness and nodding vigorously. "Yes! Yes, of course I will! Yes!" Suddenly everything faded to black, and I heard a soft groan next to me. I squeezed my already closed eyes tightly before letting out a yawn. I opened my eye lids minimally. I looked over next to me to see Papyrus laying peacefully. I adjusted myself to lay my head on his chest, and my arm across his stomach. I listened to his wonderful heartbeat. I heard him take a deep inhale, followed by a slight moan.

"I see you're up." He said with a smile. His morning voice was deeper and raspier than usual. It was actually pretty sexy. I let out a happy sigh, and rubbed his side with my thumb. I felt his hand stroke my hair. We stayed like that for 10 minutes. We didn't talk or anything. We didn't need to. It was absolutely wonderful. I looked up and saw him smiling at me. We both went in for a quick kiss, and met in the middle.

"I absolutely adore you, Papy." I said, ticking his side slightly. Before he could speak, I noticed his giggle at the tickling. " oh, you like that, don't you?" I chuckled before dominating him in a full out tickle war.

"Mettaton..." He couldn't stop laughing. "please...I can't breathe..."

"I guess I just...take your breath away." I knew he tends to hate puns, but I couldn't resist. He panted to catch his breath. I pinned him down, the laid on top of him. I smiled, looking into his beautiful eyes. I kissed his lips, and worked my way down his neck. He giggled and teased with my hair again. I put my head on his heart. Thump thump...thump thump...thump thump... "I love you, Papy."

"I love you too, Mettaton. But...do you think we should get out of bed? We've been laying here for almost an hour." He said cautiously.

"I suppose you're right." I pecked his cheek and rolled off of him. We both sat up and got out of bed. "Do you smell coffee?" I said, perking up slightly. We walked out and saw Napstablook in the kitchen. He was taking toast out of the toaster, and putting bread in. "Blooky, darling, what are you doing?"

He turned to face me. "Oh...you're out of bed. I was making us all breakfast." I put my hand to my heart as my jaw dropped.

"Aww! That's super sweet, darling!"

"Oh...no problem."

I smiled and sat down with Papyrus at the couch. He was starting to perk up slightly. I sat sideways on his lap and rested my head by his neck, caressing his jawline. I kissed the side of his neck up and down. I kissed upwards until I got to about his ear. I kissed his earlobe and tugged on it with my teeth. I noticed a blush creep on Papy's face when I did this. Oh, you like that, don't you? I thought as I smirked. I tugged at his ear again, slightly harder. His blush deepened. His eyes shifted towards me.

"Mettaton, wh-what are you d-doing?"

"Just thought I'd try something. And, clearly, it's working." I said with a chuckle. I turned his face towards my own and kissed his lips. He blushed adorably.

"Toast's on the counter." I heard Blooky's voice. I looked over to see Blooky awkwardly sitting in front of us. I blushed slightly and got off Papyrus, and went to get the toast. Blooky wheeled himself to his room.

Papyrus looked down at his phone. "Oh, Mettaton, I have to take care of something. Did you, um, mind driving me?"

"Oh of course not!" I exclaimed as I handed him his plate of toast. "What is it that you need to take care of?" I said, taking a bite of my toast.

"Well, since Toriel is out of town, I'll be taking over for her. There's just some kids I need to watch."

"You can bring them here, if you want."

"Really?" He said in disbelief.

"Well, of course! I love kids! Plus, I'm sure it would be fun for Blooky to see some more energy around the house." I smiled at him, before eating more toast. "We can pick them up after we finish."

After Breakfast, Papy and I got in the car and drove to pick up the kids. When we got to the place where the kids were, we were greeted by a receptionist with her red hair in a messy bun. Her hairs were green, and her face dotted with freckles. "May I help you?" She said in a kind voice.

"Ah, yes. I'm taking over for Toriel. She's on a break." Papyrus said.

"Oh, you must be Papyrus." She smiled. "Wait here, I'll go get the kids." She turned into a back room. "Frisk! Chara! Time to leave!" She yelled into the room.

Two children emerged from the room. "What about Candara?" One of the children asked. They had skin almost the color of Papyrus', but somewhat lighter. Their voice was slightly on the higher pitched side, and they wore a blue sweater with two purple stripes.

"Well, what about her?" The lady bent down to ask.

"We're supposed to be hanging out with her today!" The other child asked. Their voice was slightly raspier and they had light skin. The had a sweater similar to the other child's, but it was green with one big yellow stripe.

"I'm sure we can take on an extra child for the day." Papyrus interjected. "Right, Mettaton?"

"Well, of course!" I said, fearing that things may get out of hand.

-------------------------------------------------------

(Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that chapter! BTW Frisk and Chara are both going to be gender neutral characters. While I do have my own head cannons for them each, I'll keep them both either agender or something else that's nonbinary. See you in the next update, my lovelies!

~Hayley)