Woods & Chill

The cab dropped us off at my house, but I noticed something different. There was a sea foam green car parked in front. I approached the door, cautiously, with Papyrus behind me. I unlocked the door and went inside. I didn't see anyone, but I heard something coming from Blooky's room. Oh yes! He's getting back to his remixes. I sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to me, gesturing for Papy to sit down beside me. "So, what do you want to do?"

"Nyeh heh heh! It doesn't matter, as long as I'm with you!" He made an adorable smile.

"Hmm..." I thought. "Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Alright!" I stood up, and he mirrored. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up to my room.

"Nyeh? Why are we going in here?"

"I have a flat screen TV in my room." I winked as I pulled him more, until we got to my room. I sat him down on my bed and started looking through the movies. Hmm...romcom...Disney Movie...chick flick...fantasy...

"Um...do you like" my voice got quiter and muffled, "musicals?" I asked shyly.

"What was that?"

"I asked if you...like musicals..." I avoided eye contact fearing the response. I was way too used to getting teased for it. I have a whole list of things I fear getting teased about:
•My sexuality
•My hair
•My face
•My interests

My everything...

"I love them!" What the hell?!

"Ahem, what was that?" I asked in disbelief.

"I said that 'I love them.'" He said quizzically.

"Oh, I'm so glad!" I said as I jumped on him.

"Nyeh?!"

"Oh, sorry, darling." I said, recomposing myself. "It's just, most people tend to tease me about loving musicals."

"Mettaton! I would never tease you over liking a certain genre!"

"Well, I'm glad." I said as I smiled. I pulled a movie out of the drawer. "How about this one?"

He inspected the cover. "Into the Woods?" He questioned.

"Um, yeah?" I bit my lip in suspense.

"I haven't seen it before."

"Oh my stars! Okay, that settles it. I'm making you watch Into the Woods." I popped out the disk and put it into the DVD player. I sat down next to him on the bed, excitement flowing through me. I almost squealed as the beginning narration started.

"Once upon a time lay a small village at the edge of the wood..."

I looked over at Papyrus, who seemed rather curious to see the story unfold. By the end of the movie, I looked over to see Papy's reaction. It was...different than I expected. "...Papy?"

"Mettaton! That was beautiful! But also really sad! And really sweet, too!"

"I take it you enjoyed the film, then?" I said with a slight chuckle.

"I did! I just...don't get the ending. They're sort of happy, but they aren't. They don't do the one thing they all wanted to do since the about beginning of the movie." He seemed worried.

"Shh..." I put my finger to his lips. "It'll make sense after a while. I didn't understand much the first time either." I wrapped my arms around him lovingly.

"Uh...Mettaton? What are you doing?" He asked.

"Just wanted to hold you." I said as I squeezed him and rested my head on his shoulder. I slowly leaned back, pulling him with me, until we were both laying down. I kept my head in between his neck and shoulder. He seemed kind of tense at first, but eventually relaxed into it. Slowly, I started to fall asleep with him in my arms. I closed my eyes and felt his head lean against mine. My lips curved into a small smile as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the loud sound of a bass drop. My mini panic must have scared Papyrus because I heard a yell from him, then he fell of the bed. "Babe! Are you alright?" I asked as the remix stopped. Papyrus groaned on the floor. I got off the bed and kneeled down beside him. "Are you alright, darling?!" His eyes crinkled in response. "Stay here."

I dashed out and searched frantically for an ice pack. I searched high and low through the freezer. I finally got one and dashed out of the kitchen. I side tracked over to Blooky's room. I tapped my knuckles against the door. No response. Screw it. I'll try again later. I ran back to my room and knelt down by Papyrus. His eyes were semi-open now. He groaned in pain. "Shh...shush shush shush..." I said quietly. "You'll be fine. Here. Take this." I said as I handed him the ice pack. He took it and held it to the side of his head. He sat up. "You alright."

"Nyeh...thanks, Mettaton." He smiled slightly. I heard a thump come from another room, then a car rev up outside.

"What the- what was that?" I said as I looked at the direction of Blooky's room. I slowly got up. "Papy, dear, wait here please." I walked over to Blooky's room and tried knocking again. Still no answer.

I knocked harder. Those dumb headphones. Maybe he can't he me? "Blooky!" I yelled. "Blooky?" I knocked again. "Blooky! Everything alright in there?"

-------------------------------------------------------

(Aye! That's the end of that chapter! Hope y'all liked it! I tried my best to avoid spoilers for the movie. Hey, remember when Blooky contemplated life and self harm? Good times, good times. Anyway, see you in the next update, my lovelies!

~Hayley)