It's All For Blooky

"Papyrus, wait here." I got up and started talking with the nurse. "Please, I just want to help my cousin." I pleaded.

"Well, there is nothing life threatening, not that we've seen anyway, but your cousin will need to go through quite a few surgeries." He explained.

"He'll be alright though?"

"Yes, he'll be just fine." The nurse smiled bright. I practically jumped on him to hug him.

"Oh thank goodness!" I let go of him and brushed off his shoulder. "Oh my, sorry about that."

He smiled. "It's no problem. I'll come back if there is anymore news."

"Thank you sir!" I walked back over to Papyrus, smiling.

"I'm guessing everything is alright?" Papyrus questioned. I pulled him into a hug.

"He's going to be alright." I couldn't help my smile.

"That's great news, Mettaton!" He said pulling away. My smile was so big and my eyes started to water. "A-are you going to cry again?"

"No, no I'm fine." I said fanning my eyes, whilst smiling. "I'm just really happy, that's all." Undyne came back with a tray. The tray held 4 styrofoam cups of coffee.

"Any news?" She asked, placing the tray down on a table.

"The nurse said he'll be just fine! Well, eventually." Undyne started smiling along with me.

"That's great!" Her voice not as deep as usual. Alphys came over and I handed her a cup of coffee.

"Mettaton!"

"Hello, darling."

"Mettaton is everything alright? We didn't get much info." She asked stirring the coffee.

"With me, yes. I'm fine. Napstablook however..."

"W-what happened to him?" Even though I knew my cousin would be fine, it still filled me with rage thinking of what happened.

"He was...in a car accident. He, of course, did nothing wrong." I clenched my jaw and fists, but took a deep breath and tried to calm down. "The nurse said he will be fine soon." I passed around the other coffees, and took one for myself. Soon, I saw the nurse walk over to us.

"Can I speak to you for a moment, sir?" I knew he was talking to me. I felt my heart race in my chest. I could feel everything I was fearing. Calm down, Mettaton. It's probably just paperwork or something.

"Uh- of course." I stood up and followed him to a back office.

"Please, take a seat." I did as he said. "The doctor will be here shortly." He smiled. I felt so nervous. What was going on? I felt all my stress, anxiety, and sleeplessness fill the room. I felt the room get smaller and smaller. My breaths quickened. I felt everything go black. All around me was negativity. I couldn't see anything. Then the door opened. I was back to where I had been. An office in a hospital. The doctor was tall and had salt-n-pepper hair.

"You must be family of-" he looked at a chart "-Napstablook?" He smiled.

"His cousin, to be exact."

The doctor murmured something under his breath that I couldn't quite make out. He cleared his throat. "Well, we need to do some tests on your cousin. Just in case we need to do any blood fusions, or transplants, we need to know some things."

"A-alright." I felt the room get tighter.

"First of all, does he have any biological siblings?"

"Um, n-no. Blooky- I mean- Napstablook is an only child."

"Hmm, well does he have any other family members?"

"W-we have another cousin. He's not around much. I'm not sure he could help." I felt my mood lower slightly, remembering our cousin. He wasn't the brainiest, but he was tough, determined, and strong.

"Well, in that case, we'll start with what we have." He handed me a clipboard with some papers stapled to eachother, along with a pen. "I'll be back soon." He left and closed the door. I looked at the papers. It was all paper work to get tested, in case Blooky needed something. I, of course, said yes to as many things as I could. It's all for Blooky.

-------------------------------------------------------

(Yaaay another update! Ugh these chapters are getting so short. I'm so glad that I've been getting so much positive feedback! It means so much to me! Also, to everyone who thought Blooky was dead: ??? Ummmm... I know I'm kinda evil, but I'm not heartless ???
Anyway, the next update should be waaaaaay less heartbreaking. See you in the next update, my lovelies!

~Hayley)