Problem shared.. Isn't always halved

Start from the beginning

Walking back into the bedroom I saw a small polystyrene box with a flower drawn on it along with a sun wearing glasses and a smile.

I smiled looking at it and hopped onto the bed.

"Thought you might like some breakfast." Zak said seeing me looking at it.

"Who's handy with a marker?" I asked.

"No end to my talents." He threw me a wink causing Aaron to clear his throat.

I looked at Aaron and opened the box.

Taking a look I almost gasped, Zak had brought me pancakes! With strawberries and a small pot of cream. The smile got wider and before I could speak Zak held out a plastic knife and fork.

I grinned and tucked in. We made light conversation but I could sense Aaron's urge to ask why he was here..

I finished up and looked at Zak who had me a reassuring nod.

He can nod all he wants. Aaron is going to be pissed that I told Zak first. That's not to mention him already being angry about last night.

I stayed sat down and spoke calmly explaining to Aaron the situation. My heart broke seeing his face, if was something etched into my mind.

"Y-you didn't tell me?!" He asked.

"I was scare- I am scar-"

"YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!" He shouted making me jump.

"Aaron! Calm down right now!" Zak shouted.

"THIS IS WHY?! THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T TELL ANYONE! AND YOU HAD TO INTERFERE!" I shouted at Zak and ran out my room.

Feeling upset and betrayed already I went to the bar and used my phone to pay for a tray of drinks. I sat myself in the corner, I went around the tray trying to decide where to start.

"Screw men. Macho bullshit." I muttered picking up a shot glass. But it was snatched from my hand and the tray disappeared.

"I don't think so." Zak answered putting the shot behind him.

"Go away." I snarled.

I looked at Aaron who looked at me with pity. I hated it.

"Save it." I held my hand up as he tried to speak.

"Waiter! Another round!" I called over.

"Cancel that! She's not staying!" Zak called back.

"Go to hell. I'm not going anywhere with you." I growled through my teeth.

"Yes you damn well are. Move."

When I didn't he pulled me off the seat and marched me from the hotel to his car.

"Get in." He ordered.

"No."

"Maria. Get in the car or I'll put you in it." He demanded.

"Go on then." I answered folding my arms.

He came towards me with such a determined look that I slipped into the car. Aaron got in the front and looked back at me. I folded my arms looking away.

"I swear, you're getting like a teenager." Zak answered reversing out the car parking spot.

"That's what you look for in a girl isn't it?" I sniped.

He braked hard and unclipped his belt turning to me "Whatever this is.. It ends. Now!"

"You're not my dad."

"No cause you'd have had a good tanned ass by now! I'm not a pervert Maria. Now put your belt on. You know what happens when you don't!"

I glared at him and pulled on my belt plugging it in.

"Thank you." He sighed and sorted himself before we left and got onto the freeway.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

Please say the mall!

"The hospital, I've booked you an appointment for bloods. Today." Zak answered.

If my eyes could burn through him... He'd be in flames by now.

Woo me I said. So he brings me for a blood test.

How the hell did he ever get laid?!