Captian Hook's Sister (OUAT)

Start from the beginning

The Jolly Roger.

My name is Blair by the way. Blair Jones. Daughter of Emily and Jared Jones and younger sister to Killian Jones. I'm 16 now, but when Killian left me in Neverland I was 7. Yeah, I've been there for a little while.

It's definitely a long time to be alone.

Well, I haven't been totally alone...

But that's another story for another time.

The places we went on the Jolly Roger! Many wondrous new lands and new native people. Some places were very welcoming. With big feasts and gifts; some places where very gory and had less than friendly cultures. Long story short, getting kidnapped by foreigners is very... interesting experience. They treat you like royalty for a few hours than BAM! You're for dinner! REALLY crazy culture.

Sorry, I'm getting off topic here. Well, another foreign land we visited was Wonderland.

Wonderland is filled with many wondrous creatures, big and small. Some of the things there are really literal like butterfly's, the butterfly's there are flying two pieces of buttered toast with a abdomen and some antennas! You couldn't take anything for granted there. Nothing was as what it seemed.

I was caught up in all the wonders Wonderland had to offer. My brother was sick of all my wondering off and never paying attention when he told me things. He had almost left me in Wonderland he had gotten that angry. He had a very short temper.

I honestly would've preferred him to have abandoned me in Wonderland. It's A LOT nicer than NeverLand.

I still remember that night my brother left me.

It's kinda hard to forget something like that I suppose.

It started out we were sailing though the uncharted waters of Neverland. There had been stories of dark figures or shadows as they called them, that took away the youth of the island. Where they took them was unknown for no one ever lived to say.

Knowing this, Killian was on high alert. At the time I was down in the cabin shuffling a deck of cards and keeping myself from drowning in absolute boredom. Soon, I heard frantic yelling up on the deck. I ran up to see what the commotion was about.

To my horror I found my brother flailing up in the air being held by a dark figure, and my brothers useless crew failing at getting him down safely. It didn't take long for me to realize that it was the Dark Shadow that I had heard about in stories while we were in port.

Although I had no idea why they wanted my brother. From what I gathered I thought that they just took children and kids like me. Because I knew this I tried to stay hidden as much as possible, but still keeping an eye on the only thing I had left that was family.

Leaping over the side of the boat, a group of about four cloaked figures emerged on the deck. From one of the figures I heard "Let him down." And the Dark Shadow, a little less than gently, did as it was told.

My brother came face to face with the first figure that had ordered to put him down, and of course Killian being Killian, yelled "You, show your face you coward.", not wanting the figures or his crew to see how truly scared he was.

The first figure lifted the hood from his cloak away from his face and the others followed.

They were just teenage boys. I was a little taken back, as was everyone else on the ship.

"I'd watch your tone Killian Jones. You wouldn't want to upset Pan now would you?" The first figure said.

"Wha- who even are you? And what are you doing on my ship?" My brother demanded.

"The name is Felix. These are a few of the lost boys. We are here because a... little birdie told us that you have a child onboard."

A child? I thought. I am nine years old I will put that boy in his place right here right now. I kept my better judgment though. Even though I was furious that I was being addressed as a child, I sat in silence and kept watching.

"We don't have a child onboard" Killian assured Felix trying to sound as truthful as possible with a little chuckle. "It's just me and me hearty crew on this ship. Sorry lad."

"Oh is it now captain?" Felix chuckled.

Suddenly I felt something unlike anything I've ever felt before. It was like a gust of powerful wind pulling me from my hiding spot where I had just seen everything go down and it was dragging me into it. Eventually the force I was feeling was pushing so hard I lost my composure and fell on my hands and knees right in the middle of all the action.

I had the group of lost boys to my left, and my very frightened brother to my right.

Well then. I hopelessly thought to myself.

"Hey boys," Felix called out to the other lost boys. "What do you make of this?" He laughed looking down at me smugly.

One lost boy answered "It looks to me like a little lost girl!" Soon they were all laughing and teasing and I felt my cheeks boil.

"You aren't taking my sister." Killian said trying to keep his cool.

"How about we make a little deal Captain? You get to stay on NeverLand as long as you'd like with protection from Pan... In exchange for the girl." Felix taunted. "And you are free to leave this realm whenever you wish, and to anywhere you wish." Felix then threw what I saw to be a magic bean at my brother.

Magic Beans open up portals between worlds and realms. They were extremely rare and hard to come by... and always came with a hefty cost.

For a while my brother didn't respond like he was actually considering this boy's deal! I couldn't stop from thinking, Come ON Killian! Your sister is worth more than some stupid bean!

After examining the bean and his thoughts Killian finally responded with a "No." As simple as that. THANK GOD.

"Captain, Captain... You don't really have much of a choice. Plus, you have your crew to think about! You can't keep floating in Neverland for the rest of your days. Face it, there's no way out, and you don't have a magic bean." Felix stated with a smirk on his face.

My brother looked defeated. He was actually going to give in and leave me just like everyone else had. Mom, dad, and now him.

"Okay." Killian sighed in defeat.

"You worthless piece of trash!" I screamed at Killian. "How could you do this to me! I'm your sister for Christ sakes!" I was so done with him.

"I've got to look out for my crew, Blair. I'm sorry." He said emotionless and turned away.

I suddenly felt something pick me up high above the ground and looked back and saw it was the shadow that had been ordered to do so by Felix.

With hot tears of sadness and hate I saw the eyes of my brother slowly following me as I was taken away by the shadow deep into the forests of Neverland. Soon the tears became too much and they started blurring up my vision. The second I blinked them out my brother and the Jolly Roger was no where to be found.

I never saw my brother again after that.

----------------------------------------

TWITTER: @oncergeek

Comment/<3