-17-

Naruto's and Sasuke's Office

Naruto

I couldn't sleep all night and I knew the very reason.

Hinata has finally given me that second chance. I have never been happier in my life that I had to stay awake just so I know it isn't a dream. I checked on her several times through the night literally afraid that she might run away. But everytime I go, there she is, sleeping soundlessly in my shirt.

Hinata has never looked so cute.

I did catch a small wink of sleep close to the morning however seconds later, my damned deputy was poking me awake.

I looked at him bewildered with where I was or who I am.

"Did you seriously sleep here all night?" Sasuke asked, rather confused.

I nodded sitting up to rub my eyes, "Had to finish those reports, y'know."

"You're Naruto Uzumaki," the deputy crossed his arms. "When you voluntarily do reports that's when the world is gonna blow up. Something up?"

"Nothing!" I protested. "I just wanted to get a head start in life once and a while. Stop doubting me."

"Well I'm here to tell you breakfast will be done soon then we have to take Hinata along with Minako-san and Kazuki-san to town."

"Okay," I stood up and stretched. "I'll be right there."

Sasuke still looked at me weirdly as he walked backwards towards the door, "Seriously, nothing wrong?"

"Nothing!" I repeated.

"Okay, okay," he raised his hands defensively. "Oh and I left my notebook in your room I'm gonna grab that, alright?"

"Fine," wait...

But Sasuke was already out the door.

"No! Wait!" I shouted springing right after him.

Hinata might still be sleeping in there and there are some many scenarios that might end up happening if Sasuke saw her.

First one: Sasuke flips out because ever since he found out Hinata was coming to Eskon, he's been wanting us to get back together. Just imagine his reaction if he finds her in my bed in my shirt!

Second one: I don't think Hinata is wearing any pants because the shirt is a dress on her. If the blankets get messed up and everything... Sasuke sees her half dressed I might just punch him for that.

Third one:...

"Sasuke!" I shouted running out of door.

I was so lucky since his hand was about to turn the doorknob. He looked at me, the confusion on his blank face evident and clear.

"What dweeb?" He asked.

"Umm, let me get it for you," I said.

"Nah I got it man," Sasuke turned the doorknob and pushed in.

"No, wait!" I was right behind him, trying to shut the door but it was too late.

I looked at my bed immediately and found nobody there. The relief was too unreal.

"Something's not right here," Sasuke said, looking at me.

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.

"You made your bed?" He pointed as he walked to my desk to grab his said notebook. "You never make your bed."

I scoffed, "I can change y'know."

"I'm just surprised," Sasuke walked by and patted my shoulder. "Anyway, breakfast and we won't start without the captain."