• { Chapter 28 } •

Start from the beginning

"I'm fine" Claire replied looking at them with a smile.

We heard the click of the door open.

All our heads followed the sound of the door.

Kevin came into sight at first followed by the nurse behind him with a clipboard in hand.

"Hello Ms. Anderson!" She greeted formally as she walked towards the bed beside Claire.

She nodded in acknowledgment.

She looked down at the clipboard and started asking questions.

"Do you remember what happened to make you land here?" She asked and glanced at her from the clipboard.

"No, not really" Claire said. She started writing whatever she is writing on her clipboard and asked the next question.

"Do you feel any pain? When you first woke up?"

"Yeah, kinda. I felt like I had a dry throat and a really strong headache, but it's a little better now" she said. The nurse nodded and wrote it down.

Claire looked at her arms and legs.

She tried to move but a gasp of pain came out of her mouth when se tried raising herself a little higher.

"Oh don't do that, your ribs got broken as well as your ankles and right arm" she said and smiled at her.

"Understood" Claire said and nodded her head in a fast pace.

When she was about to go out of the room, she looked back at Claire and said.

"You better eat even tho you won't have any appetite later" and left. Leaving Claire gaping.

We all chuckled lightly at Claire. Knowingly on what's gonna happen if the nurse didn't say that.

Except for Kevin since he doesn't know her that much yet.

Claire looked at me and noticed that my hair is a mess, my clothes didn't change and practically I look like an ugly mess.

"I look like an ugly mess" I said, pursuing my lips and setting it into a thin line making a duck face.

"Uhuh" Claire said look amusing.

I turned back to the others watching us but when I looked back at them they all turned their gazes away.

I turned back to Claire.

"You stink, get out of here and take a shower with a new set of clothes" she said, making a shoo shoo gesture towards the door.

"Uh I'll bring her there" Matthew stood up and started walking to me.

"Alright see ya kids!" Claire yelled with a smile and waved at us.

"We're coming back" I said with a chuckle same goes for Matthew.

As soon as we're out of the room, Matthew immediately covered his nose with his hand and looked at me.

"You're really stinky" he said.

"Oh fucking shut up" I said amusingly.

"Well let's hurry up then" Matthew said and carried me to his shoulder, running. Really fast. Making me face his ass. Well I don't mind at all.

Running pass the counter, which are full of people staring at us amusingly or weirdly.

He started running faster, if that was even possible. Running on the sidewalk, people staring at us weirdly or just ended up laughing.

He stopped running and stopped in front of my house which is surrounded by police cars and stuff. Walking to the police.

"Can I go in? This is where I live my aunt is in the hospital so can I go in?" I asked to the bald police guy annoyingly at the fact that my house is being investigated.

"Sorry we're not allowed to let you in, it's currently being investigated" he said and blocked the way.

"I said. I. Live. Here." I said slowly and maliciously.

"You're still not allowed to go in" he said, making me more angrier.

When I was about to explode at him, Matthew went first.

"We will go in" he said with a different kind of sound that sounds like a big amount of authority.

By now the bald head moved away from the path looking really scared like he's about to piss his pants any minute.

"Good" Matthew said, still with authority.

We both went in the house, filled with so much people, warning signs and other stuff. We continued walking up to my room. Matthew following behind me.

I opened my room, going to my closet gathering all the things I need while Matthew sits down on my bed.

The room is empty luckily.

I got my towel, 1 pair of boyfriend shorts, a black crop top and a set of lingerie. Closing the closet back and tacking my shoes off in front of it.

As soon as I got inside the restroom, I settled my clothes on the table beside the door and stripped off my clothes.

I got into the shower and started.

--------------
heyy Guyss
I'll probably publish tomorrow, I think.

Well I'll try.

hahahaha

PIZZA OUT 🍕
-dannah 💫