Chapter 21

"Who the fuck are you?" 

"Layla." 

"Get your shit off my bed." Harry rolled his eyes as he walked over to his bed and pushed her things onto the floor. 

"Thats extremely rude."

"Yeah, I know." He lay on his back on the bed. 

After a few minutes, he looked over, seeing the new girl- Layla, putting on her uniform. 

"Never seen a girl get dressed before or something?" 

"You're not expecting to do this daily are you?" 

"Where else am I meant to get dressed?" 

"The bathroom, duh." 

"Fine, but I don't have a bed here, so I guess we have to share."

"No way. You're on the floor." 

"Do you not have any sort of manners?" 

"No." 

Layla looked away awkwardly, sitting on the small chair in the corner that had recently been put there.

"Um, hey whens lunch?" 

"12pm, they'll come get us in a minute." 

"Thanks um...?" 

"Harry." Harry said at the same time as another excited voice coming from the door way. 

He turned around seeing Louis opening the cell door, his face slowly dropping. 

"Lou, hey" He smiled, unaware of Layla looking puzzled.

"Uh hey, who's this?" 

"Layla" she smiled hesitantly. 

"Oh right uh, I'm Mr. Tomlinson, Harry's therapist." 

"Mr. Tomlinson?" Harry smirked, knowing Louis probably felt weak at the knees right now.

"Yeah uh shall we?" He smiled, leading Harry out of the cell. 

"Thanks again Harry!" Layla shouted as he left, causing him to roll his eyes. 

When they got into the small therapy room, Louis sat down quietly. 

"Uh Lou, lunch remember?" 

"She seems nice." 

"Not really, kinda annoying if you ask me." 

"You happily spoke to her, she can't be that annoying."

"You told me I need to talk to people." 

"I, yeah but..." 

"Someones jealous." He sung.

"Don't be daft." 

"You have nothing in this world to be jealous of my love." Harry smiled, pulling Louis' chin up, so his lips just about reached Harry's. "I love you, and only you." He whispered before kissing Louis gently. 

"I don't trust her, or the warden." Louis mumbled as he pulled away.

"Neither do I. But listen, he can try what ever he wants, it won't change anything between us okay? Trust me." Harry smiled. "Fancy joining me for lunch?" 

Louis nodded slowly, with Harry following him to the door. Harry grabbed his arm abruptly, stopping Louis in his tracks. 

"Hey, smile for me sunshine." He gave Louis a cheeky grin and a pat on the bum, causing the smaller one to indeed crack a smile, and a laugh.