Chapter 11

It was a few days after the 'incident' with Harry happened. Louis didn't really know what on earth possessed him to get all sexual and personal with Harry, but he wasn't going to say he regretted it. Not even close. If anything he was waiting for more. God, he must be crazy. 

"Mr. Tomlinson, Its Mr. Evans, wondering how the case is going?" 

Louis had just woken up, and now his boss Mr. Evans was on the phone, and Louis wanted nothing more than to just ignore it.

"Its going really great. I think this is the most success so far on Harry's case." 

"Thats great to hear. And how about the murder? Do you know anything more on it?" 

Well shit, Louis totally forgot about that factor. 

"Uh well, thats the difficult side. I don't think Harry did it, but I'm working on getting the proof." 

"Well thats a start I suppose." 

"You know the scene evidence...we still have that right?" Louis questioned.

"Yeah of course. Its here at the station." 

"Do you think I could see it again, borrow it maybe?" 

"Well Louis I-" 

"I just need to figure a few things out and then ill give it straight back." 

"Very well louis. I'll get it to you right away." 

"Thank you, I'll get it back to you as soon as possible. " 

"Good day Louis, and keep making good progress." 

"Thanks...uh, bye." 

Louis put the phone down and continued getting dressed. After he ate breakfast, he headed down to the main gates to meet his boss and get the case evidence. Following that, he carried the file to the therapy room where he could concentrate. 

Looking through the file, the scene photos were kind of off putting. There lay a teenage body, with a hole through the chest, pouring of blood. The white carpet, no longer remained white. They found it like that, only Harry was holding the body, sobbing as shown in the pictures. 

Another thing was the murder weapon. A gun, a pistol to be exact, containing one bullet. Louis thought about it for a while, and every thing seemed to be making a little more sense now. 

Flash back, two days ago. 

"But why did you have a gun in the first place Harry?"  Louis asked. 

"Protection. My dad always told me that I should keep a gun. It should contain one bullet, and if attacked, shoot the foot and run for help. You only need one bullet to save yourself."  

"Why did you have the gun out at the time?" 

"Jason had been acting weird all day. He's the one who put the gun on the counter in the morning. He started pushing me around, trying to make me take my clothes off, and I didn't want too. I pushed him back, and he landed on the counter, knocking the gun to the floor. He only came back and grabbed me, ripping my shirt off and punched me, so obviously I fought back. I picked up the gun, scared he would rape me or hurt me, and I was gonna shoot his foot, but I swear, I never fired the gun." 

"But Harry, Jason ended up dead. Someone shot him, and if it wasn't you, then we need to find out who it was." 

End of flash back. Present time. 

Harry was right, if he were telling the truth about the gun only containing one bullet. The gun hadn't been fired. It couldn't have been.

Louis carefully looked over each picture, trying to analyse each scene.