World War III - Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

"I was actually looking for an answer along the lines of; don't make out with just anybody at a party, especially when you're not drunk."

"That's lame," he said.

"Look, if anything gets broken then I will hold you responsible. This is your party and it needs to end soon! Our parents will be home in a short while."

"Relax," he said as his eyes set on some other brunette chick. He walked up to her and pulled her hair before kissing her.

I rolled my eyes, and searched for Lizzie and Zaiden. I found them sitting on the couch.

"Hey," I said, exhausted.

"Where have you been?" Zaiden asked. Zaiden, I needed a nickname for him.

"I'm gonna call you Zaid, all right?"

"Okay," Zaid agreed.

"I was just reminding that pig, Ethan, about how he is liable for everything."

"You really hate him?" Lizzie asked.

"Yes, so much that I can't even find words to describe it," I replied.

"You two are like meant to be together," she said over the loud music that was blaring through the speakers.

"Eew! We hate each other, no way!"

"That's how all long lasting relationships start. First, they hate each other then they come to realize that they can't live without each other," Lizzie said.

"Yeah, like that's ever gonna happen to us," I muttered.

Zaid was awfully quite throughout the conversation.

"It will. It has to. I'll make it happen," Lizzie insisted.

"I heard he only dates super models or at least super model worthy girls," Zaid said.

"Well, too bad for him 'coz there are no female models at our school," Lizzie muttered.

"Hey, guys! C'mon! They're playing seven minutes in heaven!" some dude said to us.

"Oh, my gosh! Let's go!" Lizzie said and grabbed my arm.

"I think I'm gonna pass," I said.

"Same," Zaid agreed.

"Don't be like that! Please? For me?"

Zaid and I looked at each other.

"Please! Please! Pretty please!" Lizzie begged.

"Fine," Zaid said.

"Zaiden's playing! You have to, too!" Lizzie told me.

"Fine!"

We all walked into the rumpus room. There were around 9 people there. I saw Ethan sitting in the circle. He smirked at me as I walked in.

"Hell no! I changed my mind. I do not want to play," I said as I started to walk out.

"Why not?" Lizzie asked.

"Ethan is playing."

"So?"

"Don't you watch teen movies or read teen books?"

"Yeah, sometimes," Lizzie replied.

"Then you should know."

"Know what?"

"In those teen books, when two people hate each other, they end up making out in a game like this then BAM! They instantly fall in love!"

"This is real life. It doesn't work that way."

"What if I get paired with Ethan! No way! I am not kissing that waste of space! Do you know that he kissed a man earlier tonight 'coz he thought he was a girl?"

"You're playing whether you like it or not," Lizzie said as she grabbed my arm and made me sit next to her.

There was a total of 12 people-6 girls and 6 boys. We all wrote our names on a piece of paper. The girls put their name in a separate bowl than the boys.

"Janet," the host said as he opened one of the papers. Janet walked to the blue bowl and picked out a name. Her face brightened when she said Daniel. After 7 minutes, they both came out as two happy people. They were even holding hands. Janet walked up to the pink bowl and chose a piece of paper. She looked at Lizzie.

"Adele," she said. What the hell? Maybe she was cross-eyed. Or maybe she did that to confuse us. I sighed and walked up to the blue bowl. Ethan was still smirking like an idiot.

I pulled out the paper. I took a look at all the guys in the group. They were each pretty good looking, except for Ethan. His face just killed the group. I unfolded the piece of paper. I looked at the name. This couldn't be happening! I folded the paper and unfolded it again. It was still the same name. I checked the back of the paper. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. My eyes met his, and he smirked knowingly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I need your help.

I'm getting a new laptop but I don't know what to get.

I'm thinking about the Toshiba Satellite Pro L500.

Does anyone have that laptop? Is it any good?

Plus, do you guys know any good ones I might like?

I want it to have an integrated webcam. haha

BTW, if you've asked me to read your story, don't worry I definitely will when I get the time.

I've just been pretty busy with sleeping in, typing stories and working out (I'm a health freak..haha)

Anyways,

going for a jog now.

xox.

© Adorkable