World War III - Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

"I wasn't having a panic attack."

"Anyways, jokes aside. I called a couple of guys from school and they agreed to come over," Ethan said.

"What?" I nearly shouted.

"I called everyone I know to tell them to come over," he said.

"Why?" I asked angrily.

"So we can have a little bit of fun! Duh!"

"No way! This is not happening! Never ever in a million years will I let you have a party in my house!"

"C'mon!"

"Nuh-uh! So you can call your friends and tell them to not come 'coz there is no way on Earth I am going to have a party right here, right now! I'd rather chew my arm off because there. Will. Be. No. Party!"

***ONE HOUR LATER***

"Awesome party!" some random guy said to me as he swung his arm around my shoulders.

"Whatever," I said as I pushed him away. Ethan had gone to his house and changed into a pair of jeans with a blue t shirt. I wore normal blue jeans with a black top. I wasn't even in the mood for partying. Besides, my parties always consisted of slow dancing, fancy meals, pretty dresses and of course, awesome male models.

"Hey! Put that down!" I told some boy who was chucking around one of my mum's vases. I looked around my living room. The white leather couches were occupied with teenagers making out, and in the centre of the room, there were couples grinding against each other. I scoffed out of annoyance and walked around, making sure nobody was breaking anything. Just as I walked into the kitchen, I saw two familiar faces. I smiled and ran up to them. I gave Lizzie a huge hug before moving onto to Zaiden. After I hugged Zaiden, we both blushed a bit.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," Lizzie replied, and Zaiden smiled.

"So how are-"

"Don't touch that!" I yelled, and interrupted Zaiden from saying whatever he wanted to say.

"Having fun?" Lizzie asked.

"You bet," I sighed.

"Where's Ethan?" Zaiden asked.

"I don't know. I need to find him. I'll catch up with you guys later," I said as I walked through the crowd.

I made it into the kitchen alive and nearly puked my guts out when I saw Ethan making out with some random chick. I rolled my eyes and walked up to him. I pulled the girl's short blonde hair and it came off. I looked at the girl and she turned around. Oh my goodness! It was a guy.

"My hair!" the boy screamed. I looked at Ethan and his face was priceless.

"Right, sorry," I apologized, and handed back his wig. He stomped his right foot on the ground then walked away.

"Please, tell me I just made out with a bald chick," Ethan said, terrified.

"You just made out with a bald chick."

"Oh, thank god."

"Who just so happened to be a man," I said

Ethan's face went wide and he rushed to the bathroom. I waited for about 10 minutes before he came out. His hair was wet and I could tell her had been puking.

"Well, I hope you've learned your lesson," I said.

"Yeah, always tug on a girl's hair to make sure it's a girl before kissing them, and make sure their boobs are real," he said.