12 ((Summertime is here!!))

"Oh, summertime! WHOOPIE!"

Jobi had finally graduated college! He had never even been to his college before, but he held his teachers and gunpoint and forced them to let him graduate. He also added that he was busy with his presidential campaign. They said yes to him graduating and no to be held for ransom. 

"Now I can go get a beautiful tan on my polluted beach! How fun is that?!" he said to no one in particular, in a happy voice. He suddenly ran into Sabrina, whose arms were crossed. She was looking down at him. "Jobi, you will not waste your summer. Ralph and I are going on vacation this entire summer."

"Haha, aren't you forgetting Jabi? BAD PARENTS!" He laughed like crazy until he saw the look on Sabrina's face. It was a stern, unamused one. 

"Jobi, of course I haven't forgotten my daughter. This entire summer, you're going to take care of Jabi."

Jobi couldn't hold it back: he let out a loud scream of terror at the thought of having to spend his summer watching over a 3 year old little girl who always whined and couldn't even form an entire sentence OR read The Art of the Deal with him. 

"No!" he snapped. "I am not watching over your daughter! You have to yourself, you lazy little—"

"Do not use that language in front of Jabi!" she said, equally as angry. "That is unacceptable! And you are definitely watching her. Nothing you say can sway my decision."

"Ooo, stop being so stubborn!" he yelled. "Just watch Jabi! I wanna go tan and have a vacation, and you're being a little rude by not letting me! What if I die again and see Poopalina and don't come back to life this time?!"

"You won't die," Sabrina answered. "At least, you can't die in a car crash. You are NOT allowed to use my car this summer. AT ALL. I'll kick you out of this house if you do, you hear me? If there's even ONE TINY DENT on it, you're out for good!" She heard a car honking. "Oh, that sounds like my taxi! Goodbye, Jobi, have a good summer with Jabi!" She went out the door with Ralph and they left to Bora Bora. 

"Well," he said, turning to Jabi, "I guess we've gotta do something this summer."

And that was how their adventure began.