10 ((Surprise, idiots!!))

Jobi was on his private jet plane, flying to West Virginia for the primaries. He was driving a margarita and wearing his pair of shades as he watched A New Hope, when suddenly, he heard his pilot screaming in fear. He looked out the window, and there he was, falling to his death quickly. He vanished below the clouds. 

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?!" Jobi asked. He realized that someone was still flying the plane,  and ran to the front of the plane. He saw a man cackling as he directed the plane downwards. "WHO ARE YOU?!" he screamed at the man who had thrown the real pilot out the window. "YOU DUMP! REVEAL YOURSELF AT ONCE!"

The man turned around. 

"GEORGE W BUSH!!!" he screeched. "OH MY GOD!!!! YOU REALLY DID DO 9/11!!! I KNEW IT, AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" 

"Today will be known as 5/10 in history," he said evilly. "Because I am flying this plane not toward West Virginia, but towards New York instead. And why am I flying this plane towards New York? Because I am going to crash into Trump Tower."

"AAAAAAAH!" Jobi screamed. "NOOOOO! I MUST LIVE! ALEXANDER OWES ME $9.34 DOLLARS!"

"Too bad," he said as he cackled. "You will never get $9.34 dollars from your friend Alexander. Because today, you will die!" He began flying down, towards a building. 

Jobi screamed, "BUSH DID 5/10! BUSH DID 5/10! BUSH DID 5/10!" to the screaming people below, running our of the way. A few stood there, making videos of this phenomenon and posting them on Snapchat. "NOOOO! STOP MAKING VIDEOS, FOOLS! RUUUUUUUUUUUN!"

Then, they blinked, realized what was actually going on, screeched, and ran for their lives, away from Trump Tower. Millennials, I thought to myself. 

Suddenly, we were inches away from Trump Tower. I closed my eyes as George W Bush screeched, "MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN!"