Chapter 7-Blast from the past

Saturday came around pretty quick and nothing else strange had happened so far except the my memories swirling in my head, I just can't believe that someone had found him. I pushed that thought to the back of my mind and shouted Violet letting her know that we needed to go. She hurried down the stairs. "See you in a bit." We both shouted whether or not anyone would hear us. We left the house and started walking into town to find Ben waiting near the pond.

"Hey my lovelies. " Ben said cheerfully.

"Hey Ben" we replied.
After a minute or two Aurora and Jeff turned up. "so what you got planned then small people." Jeff said laughing.

"Rude .. We're not that small!"
"Okay elfs, don't get angry" Jeff winked.

"Asshole" me and Violet both said with are arms crossed. We looked at each other and laughed.

* * *

Not long later Violet left to meet our mum in town and Ben said he had to be somewhere .. Leaving me, Aurora and Jeff out of ideas and not sure on what to do.

"How about we go mine and watch some movies?" Aurora suggested. Me and Jeff looked at each other and nodded. "Sure."

Me and Jeff sat on Aurora's bed as she sorted the DVD and put on Scarehouse. She came to join us.

We got half way through the movie and unexpectedly Jeff got up. "Where's the bathroom?" Jeff said out of the blue making me and Aurora jump.

Aurora laughed. "Down the hall to the left."

"Cheers." Jeff said as he got up and left.

I turned back to look at the movie but next to the TV a young boy stood staring at me trying to ignore it I carried on watching the movie although could still feel Aurora's eyes on me as well as the boys. As I went to question her, I felt her hand on my cheek then slowly after her lips on mine. After what seemed like forever Aurora slowly pulled away.
I don't know what I was more shocked at .. the fact she kissed me or that I didn't pull away ..
I couldn't hold in the scream when I reopened my eyes to see the young boy face next to Aurora's..