Clipping 3: On the Run, The Times Celebex

It has been two days since reports came in that one of our favorite celebrities' store got torched up by somebody.

Veronica Rivers, the CEO of Pandemonium clothing empire and Detective Jake Nicola, one of the city's finest detectives held a public conference where they answered all the queries thrown at them.

It is unfortunate that the dresses Veronica wanted to present in the Dubai Fashion Week one and a half months from now are in ashes now. However, our billionaire diva also said that she will make them again, from the scratch, raising many eyebrows.

Work of a year being done in three months seems a bit difficult.

Detective Jake Nicola has announced that the arsonist is none other than the rising model Flash Phun. Flash, a man with gorgeous looks who last appeared in Siclen McLean's show as his model has not been seen since the last three days. He is branded as the main suspect.

According to a source inside the Pandemonium staff, it is known that Flash had an appointment with our dear billionaire three days back but left in quite a fury.

When asked what Mr. Phun was doing inside her cabin, Veronica calmly replied that she had planned to launch a men's section with her female ones. She was designing formal business attire suits for the males. "It was to be a surprise" she said.

Oh Ronnie. We are deeply saddened by your loss. I hope everything turns out right.

The Dubai Fashion Week is set three months from now and we, at Times Celebex, are a hundred percent behind you, Veronica.

May the odds be ever in your favor.