Clipping 2: The Guy; The Times Celebex

Clipping 2: The Guy

Yesterday night, Veronica Rivers, the owner and co-founder of the Pandemonium stores was seen coming out of the popular club, Reverb. Wearing a gorgeous silver sequined dress and sky high heels, oh, she was sizzling!

However, this is not the thing which caught our eye. The tall guy who walked out with her was the eye-catcher. With black hair and muscular build, he was seen shrugging out of his scarf in front of the bar and draping it on the diva's neck.

And here I thought that the species of the perfect gentlemen was extinct!

Our eyewitnesses claim that they saw the couple walking some distance where Veronica's car was. They also claim that they saw her kissing the guy on the cheek before getting in her car and driving off. They further assert that they saw the guy go home via bus.

So, this sends us pretty mixed signals, Ronnie! Here we are, biting our nails, trying to figure out if he is someone special or not. As far as we know, the guy is not an actor celebrity nor is he a designer.

This has created quite a buzz in the popular social networking site 'Twitter', where 60 million of Ronnie's followers are debating it out about who the guy might be. Some say he might be a friend, but a large part is thinking on the lines of a model.

With the Dubai Fashion Week three months away, the fashion designer has a lot of work cut out for her. This will be the second time she will be displaying her designs at a Fashion Week, where top designers like Sheila Warf, Antonio E. Hoi, Fresh Calistoga and many important figures will be showcasing their skills to the world.

We at Times Celebex wish you luck, Ronnie!