The Escort

Hello everyone, this story is completed. If you find any mistakes, or errors, feel free to point them out. If you think a sentence needs to be reworded, don't hesitate to point it out.

If you enjoy the story, feel free to vote and comment. Comments show me what you guys are thinking and how you feel. Voting tells me you enjoyed the chapter. 

Anyways, I want to thank EllenFairyBlue4, for  making suggestions and comments throughout the story. She has been a great help. Check out her story, You May Be Alpha, But So Am I.

The highest it has ever been was #12 on the Action list. ^.^

-----

I hope you enjoy the prologue! P.S. The two people in the cover photo happens to be the actor/actress playing the two main characters. Also I want to thank the person who made my cover photo! That's the person who gets the dedication fo this chapter! :)

-----

Prologue-

The room smelled heavily of booze and sex. The air was polluted with smoke from everyone smoking either cigarettes or cigars. Some men were clustered around tables while others stood around either throwing darts or playing a round of pool. In the corner of the room there was a band playing soft jazz music. Trying to please everyone, the waitress wore small black mini-skirts with tight, long sleeved, white button up shirts and knee high leather boots to complete their outfits. That wasn't the only outfit they had to wear.

If you went through the doors next to the bar it brought you into the private and exclusive bar and club in the back. And here in the back, that was were you would find the most corrupt and evil people.

In this town, you would find violence in every other home and on every street, you would find a drug dealer. That is what this town was known for: violence and drugs. Antonio Mazzario kept any drug related business under a very close watch. He knew what was being sold and who was selling it. Antonio also knew when anyone would come and go from his part of town.

The lights dimmed and provocative music came on over the loud speakers. A spotlight shone brightly on the crimson colored curtain that slowly parted to reveal a tall and skinny brunette whose clothes were way to revealing and provocative. That was just the way they were supposed to be. Catcalls came from every direction. Like always, she ignored them as she sauntered forward. The pole gleamed under the bright light.

She tried not to look for him but he promised he would save her from the hell hole of a town. As she spun around the pole, her eyes scanned the crowd for him.

As she danced, she didn't know that he was busy leaving town. She didn't know that his mission was postponed. She didn't know that the guy she fell in love with was an undercover FBI agent. She didn't know that very shortly she would be killed because they thought she was helping a man whose real name was Jake Spencer. Oh... she didn't know.