Time skip~

     It was night, and we decided to camp here in some kind of pit in the forest. The dinner.... was worse than the mess hall food. At this point, I would've want Jean to kill that lizard to eat.... "So this is what squad supplies taste like..." Jean said beside me, eating the disgusting soup thing. "It would've been better if we'd caught that lizard." Sasha said, siting on the edge of the pit with Krista. "Enough. I've heard enough about lizards." Jean groaned, he must be still mad about Eren stopping him from killing the lizard to eat. "Weren't you hunting one just now?" Eren pointed out, stopping Jean from eating his squad supplies bread thing. "Well, we are supposed to hunt titans, right?" Jean said, putting the bread thing down, and it looked like Eren took offense to that. Wait.... what? "And what do you mean by that? Why did you even join the Training Corps!?" Eren snarled, standing up. "To live something better than a humble life, at the very least." Jean said, standing up and getting in Eren's face. "What did you say!? Somethings can be tolerated, and others can't!!" Eren yelled, I am so confuse. Wait... how did this turn into a fight? I don't think Jean said anything that Eren would take offense to that..... weird.... all them are weird. "Guys, just stop fighting already. Or I'll shove my foot up your guy's asses then break it off." I deadpanned, taking a bit out of my bread thing as everyone stared at me. "You know.... I don't think girls should say stuff like that..." Connie said, and I turned and glared at him, a piece of bread in my mouth like a cigar. "What, do you want to fight me mate? I will turn the chicken shit you are into beef jerky, shit on you, then feed it to my dogs." I said, a closed eyed smile on my face. "Oh my Sina, who even taught you those words!?" Marco yelled, and I shrugged. "I think it's the food that's getting into my head..." I said, eating my bread cigar. Armin took his paper and pencil out, ready to write what I said and the events of Eren and Jean fighting down. "It's fine, Armin! It's just a chat during meal time!" Marco said to Armin, trying to prevent him from writing embarrassing stuff that's happening to the team. "You think that when a real titan shows up the results of training hard will pay off?" Jean said, trying to pick a fight with him. "Good job-" "THAT'S ENOUGH FROM YOU!!" Eren yelled, grabbing Jean's collar, and everyone started standing up. "Stop it!" Krista yelled. "How about we actually hunt lizards? You'll feel better after that!!" Sasha said, trying to settle the situation. I sighed, then getting up. I'm tired of these guys... I'm gonna go take a little stroll. As I walked to the forest, I saw something run by between trees..... a very large something. Or not..... I backed away back to the group. It seemed like Marco settled the fight, and he sighed. "I think we just need to go to sleep...." Marco suggested, and we all nodded.

Time skip~

     I can't sleep.... I shouldn't have took a nap... I got out of my sleeping bag, just to take a little stroll. But, I noticed someone else was missing here. Krista? Where did she go?  I scraped my first idea to stroll around the forest to look for Krista. After a while, I found her sitting by a pond, next to her horse. "So that's where you were." I said, walking up to Krista. She turned around and looked at me in surprised as I gave her a closed eye smile, but it may have looked like I was blinking to her. "Yo!" I greeted, sitting next to her. "B-Basil?! What are you doing up?" Krista asked me, and I leaned back on my hands. "Well, I couldn't fall asleep.... I shouldn't have took a nap on the way here, now I'm not tired." I said, turning my head to her. "What are you doing up?" I asked, and she brought her legs to herself. "I don't know.... I just feel uneasy, I thought I saw something in the forest. But I'm think I'm imagining things.... But I'm just keeping watch just in case. And besides.... I guess I'm being kept up by some thoughts." Krista said, and I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked, and Krista smiled sadly. "Everybody fighting.... I don't like it. I wish everyone would just get along. Also... my family." Krista said, and I put a hand on her shoulder. "What about your family? You can always tell me, you know. We're here for you, Krista." I told Krista, a warm smile on my face. "Well.... I-" A rustle in the bushes interrupted us, and we looked behind us startled. We stared intently into the forest, until a squirrel ran by between the bushes. "Oh, it's just a squirrel, hahah, we got scared about nothin-" I heard Krista scream, and I turned around. She was being held by some men with bags over their heads, and I stood up. "KRISTA!!" I yelled, then something poked the back of my head... I can only assume a gun. "Put your hands behind your back, or I'll shoot." I did I was told slowly, and he started tying my hands. The man holding Krista eyed me. "I think we should keep her, we can sell her for a real good price." The man said, and the man tying me scoffed. "Her? She's missing an eye, nobody wants to buy her." the man said tightening the rope. "Hey, there are a lot of people who have eye patch fetishes, you know." man #1 said, and I narrowed my eyebrows. "I think that's only just you, Phil." Man #2 said, then took a good look at me then sighed. "Well, despite her eyes, she is a pretty good catch. Alright, we'll take her." Man #2 said, and I kicked him in the shin from behind. "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!! I WILL BITE MY TONGUE!!" I yelled, sticking out my tongue. "Max!" Man #1 named Phil yelled to Man #2 named Max, then I felt something was stuck in my mouth. "Ew man, why the hell use you sock?" I freezed, and Max shrugged. "It's the only thing on me." Max said, and I started thrashing around, giving him a hard time to keep a hold on me. I get out, then ran into the pond. I got the sock out of my mouth by shoving my head into the water, then started washing out my mouth. I pulled my head out of the pond, whipping my head side to side to get the water off my face and hair. "What the hell man!?" I yelled, then realizing I lost my eyepatch, so I closed my golden eye quickly. "Oi! Don't run away." Max yelled, then grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder, and I'm still thrashing. Krista was long gone with the other guy, so he started heading to whatever he was heading. "Dammit... Now we have to get you another eyepatch." Max said, then not long, we were in front of some wagons. "B-BASIL!!" I heard a voice yell, and it was Jean. "Jean!" I yelled, and the group was surrounded by people with guns. "Load her up, we already got the other in." I was being loaded into a wagon, getting tied up to the wagon.