Chapter 64

*First person pov*

     I caught up with Annie so I hooked onto her shoulder and reeled in. She spotted me, so she held her hand up to catch me so I just sliced off her fingers as I kept reeling in. "DAMN YOU!!" I yelled as I started slashing up her pretty face... notice the sarcasm when I say 'pretty'. She lifted her hand off of her neck to grab me, so I jumped away, where I got a clear view of her neck. I was too far away to slice the neck open... Let's at least damage her real body... Throwing the blades Levi style! I swiped at the air, pulling the trigger to release the blade. I did it too late, but it seems like I still hit Annie, maybe in the arm. I did the same to by other blade, but it looks like I didn't have beginner's luck this time because it just missed Annie completely. Not even hitting her titan body. I tried hooking onto a building, but nothing happened, just the clicking of my trigger. I'm out of gas! "Wh-Why!? Why now!?" I yelled, then I covered my body to embrace my fall. I plummeted into the ground, hearing my bones snap as I hit the ground. "AAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!" I screamed in pain, as I tried to move but I couldn't. I just lied there in pain, as I watched Annie. She pulled my blade out of her neck, with a screech, then started running away. I watch as a puddle of blood form under my body... it hurts. It hurts so bad. I watch as Eren comes around the corner of the building in front of me, his arm and leg still missing and fire coming from his body. I then turned to watch the smoke filled sky. Dammit... It hurts so bad!!! It hurts so much!!! Someone end this pain!! It hurts it hurts it hurts!!! Damn you Annie... I'll kill her... 'I'll kill her'? Oh god, what am I becoming? I groaned as I turned on my side, trying to find a comfortable spot that didn't hurt as much but I think I just made it worse. I tried to stay awake, as much as I can... But it's hard. I see my wounds coming back together, thank god for my regeneration. I heard 3DMG zipping by me, then landing beside me. "Basil!" I recognized that voice... "Mi...kasa?" I asked as I turned to the voice. She had a worried face on. "Hold on, I'll get you out of here. Can you move?" She asked me, as she took off my broken 3DMG. "Yes... a little." I said, as I tried to move. She turned, so I have a view of her back. "Get on, I'll carry you." She said, so I tried my very best to sit up, which I was successful but I could feel my broken ribs stab my chest. I whimper from the pain, then grabbed onto Mikasa's shoulders. "This is all I could do... can you grab my legs? It hurts too much to move them." I said, looking at my legs. She nods and grabs my legs, piggy back. "Okay. I'm going to go." She said, then launching off. "It's a miracle that you're still awake and alive..." She said, and I giggled a little but stopped because it hurt too much. We made it to the walls, and all of my comrades were standing on the roof, watching Eren battling it out with Annie. "Eren!" Mikasa yelled, speeding up. She landed on the roof where everyone was standing on. She set me down, then took a step towards Eren. "Eren-" Mikasa starts, but Hanji cuts her off. "Stop! I'm not sure Eren would recognize you right now!" Hanji said, and Mikasa stopped and looked back at Eren. "Basil! What happened to you!?" Jean asked me, crouching down to my level. "I...I'm fine. I was being a dumbass for trying to fight Annie... but at least I got her real body... Maybe in the arm." I said, laughing lightly but again, it hurt to much. "You sure are a dumbass." Jean said, then standing up. I felt my wounds are finally almost done closing up, that was really fast. I turned back to the titan battle that was happening in front of us. Eren was on top Annie, and she was covering her neck. Eren let out a big roar, but Annie decided to sit up suddenly, making Eren all over. Eren recovered quickly and he grabbed Annie's face, squeezing it. He squeezed so hard, that her eyeball popped out and blood went everywhere. Annie let out a scream as steam came off her face, while Eren was just growling. Annie's arm crystallizes and she smacked Eren off of her, then kicked him in the stomach away. She lifted up her face, and her face was all screwed up and a broken nose. Annie crystallized her fingers on both hands and started running to the wall and started scaling it. "She's on the wall!" Jean yelled, becoming the captain obvious of this group. "She intends to climb over!" Hanji yelled, again with the captain obvious. Hanji starts running to stop Annie, as well as a few others. I spot Eren, running over to Annie and latching onto her legs, trying to stop her. Annie kicks Eren off, bringing down a leg with him. "She needs some milk." I said, crossing my arms. My body was all healed up, yay! But, I can't really do anything since I don't have 3DMG. "Oh no! She's getting away!" Armin yelled, and Mikasa jumped into action. I don't know how or when, but she already got to the wall and cut off Annie's fingers. Annie falls in slow motion, and Mikasa steps on her face. She said something, then jumped off. Annie fell down the wall, onto the ground. This gave Eren the chance to pounce on her. Eren punches the crap out of Annie, and her arm falls off and tumbles like a mile away. I just realized Eren just punched off Annie's head, my god. Hanji gasped. "This is bad! He's going to eat the person inside!" Hanji yelled. "Eren, stop!!" Jean yelled, then turning to me. "Basil, do something!!" Jean yelled, as Eren bit off the neck to reveal Annie. "EREN STOP!!" I yelled, and a warm light surrounds me and Eren, so I know Eren is in my command. Eren stares at Annie, so I looked closely with my only visible eye. She was crying, well, of course she was. Then all of a sudden, a big blue light appeared. "They're merging!!" Armin shouted, pointing. Eren lets out a scream of pain... or panic. I don't know, I don't know if it was supposed to hurt. Crystal forms around Annie, closing her off from the rest of the world. All of the sudden, Levi comes out of nowhere and slices Eren out of his titan body, and got him out of there, and brought him back to us.