Chapter 42

*First person pov*

     "Truth... or dare?" Erd asked me. "Yes! Truth or Dare!" I said, smiling. "Oh god, what is it this time?" Jean asked me and I grinned evilly. "I'm glad you asked! The rules are, if person 1 asks 'Truth or Dare' to person 2 and if they choose truth, person 1 poses a question which is usually an embarrassing one, and person 2 has to answer it no matter what. And if person 2 chooses dare, person 1 sets a task person 2 must perform. It's usually an embarrassing one or dangerous one, and yet again, person has to perform it no matter what." I explained to them. "That sounds scary..." Armin said. "I'll let you all get one skip. But if you skip the second time, you have to take the person who is asking you stable duty." I explained to everyone here. "Who's going first?" Gunther asked. "I'll go. Truth or Dare, Jean?" I asked Jean. "I'm not going to choose dare! Truth." Jean said, thinking he was safe. "If you were to have sex with any boy from our class, who?" I asked Jean, grinning. Everyone's mouth drops and I heard a little cough beside me. I looked to Levi, who was beside me, covering his mouth. He must have choked on his tea, hahaha! Jean starts sweating and was flushed with anger. "What the hell Basil!?" Jean yelled. "Well? Who would you do it with?" I asked him, folding my hands. Jean looks down blushing. ".....o..." Jean whispered, but I couldn't make out what he said. "What? I can't hear you." I said, putting a hand on my ear as I leaned in close. Eren and Armin leaned in close, eager to hear what Jean had to say. Mikasa didn't really care, as well as the Special Ops since they wouldn't know what we're talking about. "Marco..." Jean whispered again, so I can hear. "What was that? You got to say it out loud so everyone here can hear." I said, my grin getting bigger. "Marco." Jean said, but it was still kinda a whisper. "Loud and proud, Jean, loud and proud." I said, my grin getting so big my face started to hurt. "IT'S MARCO DAMMIT!!" Jean yelled, pissed. Eren starts laughing while Armin giggles. Mikasa and the Special Ops didn't really care. "Jean, now you go." I said, doing the hand gesture to go on. "BASIL TRUTH OR DARE!!" Jean yelled, pointing at me. "Sorry, but you can't do a person who already went. Pick someone else." I said, giggling. "You bastard.... Eren, Truth or Dare?" Jean asked Eren. "Pfft, I'm not afraid like you Jean. I choose dare." Eren said, grinning confidently. Jean grins evilly and leaned over and whispered in Eren's ear. Eren blushes. "What!? NO WAY!!" Eren shouts. "What? Are you going to use your skip so early? I didn't use my skip because I'm not afraid." Jean said, leaning back in his chair. Eren groans and gets up from his chair. He walked over to me, and I raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry Basil." Eren whispered to me then reaches over and grabs something. I felt a weird sensation on my chest and I looked down. Eren. Just. Grabbed. My. Chest. I blushed and screamed. "KYAAAAA!!!" I yelled as I got up and punched Eren in the face. Then I grabbed my chair and threw it at Jean, right in the face causing him to fall out of his chair. The boys in the Special Ops except Levi started laughing while Armin blushed. Petra ran to my side, telling me it was going to be alright. I hugged my chest, blushing. "OW! What the hell Basil!?" Jean yelled as he sat up. "You're the one who dared Eren to touch my chest!" I yelled, glaring at the both of them. "Well you shouldn't ask me such a weird question and made me say the answer out loud!!" Jean yelled, glaring at me. Petra hugs me. "You poor, poor girl." Petra said, then glaring at Jean. Mikasa walked over to Eren and helped him up. "Oww... I apologized Basil!" Eren shouts as he held his poor cheek. That's going to leave a bruise. "Then why didn't you skip the dare!?" I shout as I grab my chair and sat back down in it. "Because I didn't want to use my skip on a dare that wasn't that bad!" Eren shouts. "BUT IT WAS A BAD DARE!! YOU. TOUCHED. MY. BOOBS! MY TITS! I FEEL VIOLATED!! Wait a minute... when you said that it wasn't a bad dare... *Gasp!* You wanted to touch my boobs! Pervert!" I yelled as I punched Eren again, who was blushing because it was true, and he flew back. "OW! WOULD YOU STOP PUNCHING ME!!" Eren yelled. "G-Guys, we should stop fighting..." Armin said, trying to calm things down. I sighed. "I agree... Let's just move on." I said and people went back to their seats. "Hey kid, how was it?" Oulo asked Eren snickering. "Did it feel good?" Gunther said, chuckling. Eren looks down, blushing and mumbled a 'shut up.' Levi hadn't said a word this entire time, which worries me. "Oulo, Truth or Dare?" Eren asked Oulo. "Tch, Dare." Oulo said, sipping his tea. "Don't act like Levi for a week." Eren said and Petra and I started laughing. "Guh... Fine. Truth or Dare Gunther?" Oulo asked Gunther, not before glaring daggers at Eren. "Truth." Gunther answered. "Is it true that your underwear is really pink?" Oulo said, snickering, and me, Eren, Jean, and Petra laughed. Armin just giggled being the cute boy I know. Gunther blushed from embarrassment. "Someone accidentally put a red scarf in my white wash." Gunther said, and I see Mikasa slowly removing her red scarf from her neck and out of sight. "Truth or Dare, Petra?" Gunther asked Petra. "Truth." I silently groan to myself, too many people are playing it safe. "Who do you like in our squad? If you don't like anyone, the who would you date if you had the choice?" Gunther asked and Petra blushed. "OOOHHH! This is some juicy stuff!" I said, leaning forward. "Um... I.... I don't... SKIP!" Petra shouts as she buried her red face in her hands. "Okay then... go Petra." I said, checking my nails since I was bored. "I pick... Armin, Truth or Dare?" Petra asked Armin. "Dare." Armin said, making me choke on the sip of water I was drinking. I didn't think Armin would pick dare, I was certain he would choose the safe path. "Kiss a girl sitting at this table of your choice other than me." Petra said and I spat out my water. "Oh my Irene (If any you get this reference, I luv you.) Petra! I didn't think you would choose a dare like that, ahahaha!" I said, starting to laugh. Armin blushes and stood up. He starts walking towards Mikasa and planted a kiss on her cheek. "Hey! That doesn't count!" Jean yelled. "Senior Petra didn't specify what type of kiss." Armin said before sitting down, leaving a pink Mikasa. "Senior Erd, Truth or Dare?" Armin asked Erd. I sighed, thinking this wasn't that extreme. Maybe because people from my world and this world have different views on extreme? "Dare." Erd answered. "I'm sorry Senior Erd, but give Gunther a lap dance." And right there, I lost it. "AHAHAHAAHAHA!! I didn't think you had it in ya Armin!!" I yelled laughing. I didn't know lap dances were a thing in this world!! Jean, Eren, and Oulo were laughing with me. Petra and Gunther blushed at the idea. Mikasa and Levi just didn't care... like always.

Time skip since I don't want to get into much detail of the lap dance (Ew no, perverts.)~

     "Well, I didn't think you were that good at lap dances Erd." I said, blushing. Actually, everyone was blushing except Levi. Mikasa had rosy cheeks, not that big of a blush. I feel so bad for Gunther... But was it really that bad? I have no idea. "Mikasa, Truth or Dare." Erd said, blushing a little. "Truth." Mikasa answered, playing it safe. "If you don't mind me asking.... What are you? I never seen someone like you before." Erd said, curious. "I'm an oriental." Mikasa answered, then turned to me. "Basil, Truth or Dare?" Mikasa asked me, and I stroked my imaginary beard in thought. "Dare." I said, then Mikasa motioned me to come over to where she was. I walked over to her and she leaned into my ear and whispered: "I want you to go over to that short bastard and slap his tea out of his hand."