Chapter 32

*First person pov*

    What do I want....?  "Oi, answer up you pieces of shit. What the hell do you guys want to do?" Levi asked. Eren was shaking, his breathing irregular. But not that he was afraid, but excitement. Eren looked up at Levi with the creepiest grin on his face. "I want to join the Survey Corps and just slaughter all the titans!" Eren announced. "Yeah.... What he said." I said, pointing to Eren. Levi's eyes shined when he said that. Jeez.... just have marry each other already... "Oh? Not bad." Levi said. Levi gets off the wall and walked over to the cell and puts a hand on the bars. "Erwin, I'll take responsibility for these two. Convey that to the brass. It isn't that I trust these two, especially Jeager. If he loses control and Andrea can't control him, I will kill him on the spot." Eren flinches when Levi said that. "They shouldn't complain because only I can do it. I accept your requests. You brats can join the Survey Corps." Levi said as he eyes us. I point at him angrily. "Oi!! Don't stare at us like that!!! You look like you're about to rape us!! It doesn't help that we're in a cell... Chained up.... on a bed.... AGHH! I feel gross!!" I yelled as I mess up my hair, which wasn't in a ponytail. Levi had an anime tick mark on his head. I heard a door open and close. Erwin and Levi turned to the source. "Commander Erwin and Captain Levi. Your time is up." A voice said. "Alright. Just give us a second." Erwin said and the door closes. They turn back to us. "Give us a little more time. We'll persuade them somehow." Erwin said, and with that, they left us.

Time skip 4 days later~

     It's been a few days since Erwin and Levi left. The guards outside our cell is are freaking douches. "I'm sorry, but I need to use the restroom." Eren said. He's been bugging the guards this entire time, I don't know why. "You just went!" The guard said. Eren looks down. "Um... You do realize the last time he went was this morning? Now it's.... What time is it?" I said, looking down in deep thought. Hey, there's no windows, we're underground. How am I supposed to tell what time of day it is? "It's only been an hour." The guard growls then stared straight ahead. "Oh..." I mumbled. Eren looked back up to the guards again. "Please give me some water!" Eren pleaded. "Hey... know your place, monster." The other guard said before looking ahead. Eren looks down, gritting his teeth. I sigh. "Hey, can you please give me some water?" I asked the same guard. "What did I tell him? Know your place you monster." The guard said and I frown. "But I can't transform into a titan like he can. I can just command them. So technically, I'm human like you guys are. Please, give me some water? Please?" I asked again. He sighed and grabbed something beside him. "Here, and stop bugging me!" The guard yelled as he slips the cup through the bars. I get up and take it but I spot a table next to him. It had 4 loafs of bread on it, and 3 cups of water. The bread looked a little moldy. "Hey... what is that?" I asked, staring at the food on the table. The guard glances at me. "That's my lunch." The guard answered. "No... You guards always go out to the mess hall and eat lunch... I heard you talking about that every time before lunch break with the other guard over there.... and you're not allowed to have snacks here... what is that exactly?" I said as I looked at him in the eyes. He tchs. "It's your guy's food rations. Why the hell should we waste food on monsters like you?" The guy said, smirking. I looked down, my bangs covering my eyes as I walked over to Eren and gave him the water. "Here. Drink this." I said as I give it to him. I walked back over to the bars. "What are you doing, Basil?" Eren asked me. I kicked the guard through the bars. "Gack! What the hell!?" The guard yelled. "You've been starving us!!! I'm the one who should be saying what the hell!! Not you!!!" I yelled at him. He backs away from the bars so I can't reach him anymore. "Dammit...." I mumble as I walked back to the wall I was leaning on. "Basil! Why did you do that!?" Eren shouts, looking worriedly at the guards as if they were going to do something. "They were starving us Eren!!" I yelled, glaring at the guards. "Just calm down! We're going to get out here soon enough." Eren said. I huff and looked away. "Fine." I said as I glared at the chains on my wrists. I wonder why they've made my chains longer than Eren's, and I can freely move around while Eren is trapped, chained down to the bed. Maybe they don't see me as a threat, like Eren is? I don't know.... I heard the door open and close. I didn't see anybody coming, so I just relaxed a little. Probably the guards switching shif- *BANG* "Wah!!" I yell as I fell on my butt. Hanji was right freaking there. Where did she come from!? Hanji smiles. "You're Eren and Basil, huh? Are you guys okay!? Anything new!?" Hanji said excitedly. "Uh yeah. Just a little while ago I kicked the guard right next to you for stealing our food. It's right next to him on the table, look." I said, pointing to the guard. Hanji looked to where I was pointing and frowned. "I'm sorry to keep you waiting, I didn't realize the guards were doing this to you. I'll make sure to get the bread and water to you." Hanji said smiling. She walked over to the guard, giving him a fake smile, then took the bread and water off the table. She held it out to us. "Here. Eat up." She said, smiling. I grab the loaves and water and gave some to Eren. We ate it, while listening to what Hanji had to say. "It seems like you guys are finally getting out." Hanji said and we sigh in relief. "But, you'll have to where theses." Hanji said, holding out two handcuffs.