Chapter 51

*First person pov*

     I literally gobbled up everything in sight when I got to the dinner table. Even the food on everyone else's plate. "Oi, Basil! Don't eat everything! I know that just because you're thin as a stick and you need food, but still! I want food too!" Alice yelled as she snatched my food off my fork with her own. "No fair!" I cried, while Alice just merely sticked her tongue out at me and at my chicken from my rice bowl or whatever it's called. My eye twitched in annoyance, that was supposed to be MY chicken! It has been too long since I ate meat, let alone eat this much! "Now now, settle down girls, you have your own food." Dad said, trying to defuse the situation. I ignored his statement and snatched some steak off of Alice's plate and ate it, savoring the juicy taste. "Hey! That was mine!" She yelled, glaring at me. "Then don't eat my food!" I yelled, mouthful of the steak. My Mom came around behind me and karate chopped my head, earning an 'owwie' from me. "Don't talk with your mouth full! I taught you better than this, Basil!" Mom said as she sat down at her seat next to Dad. "She started it!" I yelled, pointing at Alice childishly. "And you ended it!" Alice retorts as she grabbed her soda and drank it. "Enough! I don't care who started it, just stop it!" Mom yelled, and we flinched. "Sorry...." We mumbled at the same time, and I then smiled. I never thought a day, that I would miss this insanity of a household. "Oi, what are you smiling about?" Alice said as she scrunched up her nose when she touched her vegetables with her chopsticks. "Nothing! Don't worry about it!" I said cheerfully as I continued to eat. "Don't play with your food, Alice. Eat your vegetables." Mom said to Alice and she groaned, popping a tomato in her mouth. Man, this is so good!! I bet Sasha were her- My smile faltered and I looked at the ground sadly, putting down my fork. Sasha.... Everyone ese... "Hey, are you okay Basil? Did something happen at school today?" Dad asked me. I shook my head and smiled. "No, nothing happened. I just... Lost my appetite. Excuse me from the table." I said as I stood up and walked to my room. I fell backwards on my bed with a sigh. I glanced at the tv I bought from that stupid senile lady. Now what? I'm now back home... Do I get rid of the tv? Destroy it so nobody has to go through what I did? The memories of the times I spent with everyone floods into my head. No... I'm not going to do that....I'm not going to just waste three years of my virtual life.... So much stuff happened in there and I'm mot going to just get rid of it... But can I bring myself to go back there? I grab the necklace that Jean gave to me on my birthday. It had a heart charm on it, and on the back it has engravings saying 'To my Dearest sister'. Heh... I bet Jean must be devastated right now, thinking I was gobbled up by the Female Titan. I sat up and looked at the remote on my bed. I might as well just finish the anime... But I'm going to come prepared this time. I got up from the bed and grabbed my backpack. I dump all my school stuff onto the ground and headed to the kitchen, backpack in hand. It seems like everyone was finished with dinner and doing their own thing. Mom and Dad were out in the yard, and Alice was in her room so the kitchen was clear. Mom has been very strict about snacks after dinner, so we were never really allowed in the kitchen. C'mon, please let there be food I can take! We did just move here... I opened a cabinet and it looked like Mom just went to the store! I silently cheered and took as much stuff I can. Goldfish, potato chips, oreos, anything. I went to the fridge and it had JUICE! AND WATER BOTTLES!! Oh thank god. I took 8 bottles of the juice and another eight of water and closed the door. It's hard to find clean water in the walls, so of course I would be glad. I searched for other food then... I saw the most majestic thing that I ever saw. COOOOOFFFFFFEEEEEEE!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!! I snatched the coffee grind out and kissed. There wasn't any coffee in the walls, let alone they haven't even HEARD of coffee. I stuff it into my bag and saw salt too, so I stuffed that as well. I go upstairs and into my Dad's office. I grabbed as much paper as I can and stiffed it as well. What? Paper is really rare in the walls too. Trees take time to grow, and we don't have the space to grow trees. My next stop was the bathroom, and I nearly cried when I saw toilet paper. Yes... Toilet paper. Do you know how fucking disgusting it is to use a rag to clean your behind? And re-use after washing it? Well, that's what you have to do when there ain't no trees to produce toilet paper. The struggle man. I grabbed as much toilet paper as I can and stuffed it into my backpack. I also grabbed....*ahem* tampons as well. It's the same thing with the bathroom, you keep re-using the rags. I grabbed the toothpaste and toothbrush as well, since we don't have those in the walls. You just rinse out your mouth with water. I know, it's disgusting. I went back to my room and grabbed my deodorant, do I really have to explain why I need that? Anyways, I zipped up my backpack and thought about what else I need. I think that's it... I guess I'm just going to head back to the Attack on Titan world. Wait, shouldn't I go back and confront Evelyn? Naaaah.... I think it's cool I can go into my favorite animes! But first, I need to check the time. Who knows how much time has passed when I'm in there? I turn on my phone for the time. 7:08, got it! I'm just going to write it down on a piece of paper and leave it here in the real world. I write it down and pulled on my pack, and boy was it heavy. Well, not as heavy as my gear. I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv, to show that familiar screen of Attack On Titan. "Alright! Let's go!" I announced as I hit the play button, revealing a portal at my feet and I fall in.

(A/N: Since not much has happened in this chapter, I'll post another later today for you guys ^_^)