Chapter 25

*First person pov*

     I turned around and saw Eren's eyes glowing green as he ran with the titans still on him, at the abnormal. Some of the titans fell off, revealing wounds on Eren. He lost an arm, and his other arm was still held captive by another titan. The other titan took off Eren's other arm with a sickening sound of ripping flesh. I gagged when I saw the huge wound. Eren bite the abnormal's neck and lifted the titan up by the neck. The exposed rib bones on Eren's side started to crack, failing on him. Eren flipped the abnormal on the ground hard, sending the itty bitty titans flying from the shock wave. Eren threw the abnormal at a 15 meter titan, sending them both flying into a building. Eren went back and bite all the necks of the titans, killing all of them. Eren lets out a huge roar. "Hey.... What was that about helping him...?" Jean asked us, but we, excluding me, were all in shock. Eren falls to his knees and fell face down on the ground, steam coming out of his titan body. "Looks like it burnt itself out." Jean said before turning around, grabbing my wrist. "Whatever, let's get going. C'mon Basil. They're no way that monster's on our side! Titans are titans." Jean said as he walked, dragging me along. "W-Wait!" I said as I try to pry out of his grip. Jean sighed and turned back. "What is it you guys?" Jean asked as he turned back, dragging me back to the group. I sighed to myself and looked to Eren's titan body. Almost half of it's gone, but a familiar figure remains in the neck. It gets out of the flesh and leans back on his knees. I smirk to myself and looked to Armin and Mikasa. "I told you he's alive. He's too stubborn to die." I said as I looked at Eren. Mikasa jumps down. I tried to follow her but Jean held me back. Mikasa lands on the ground and ran to Eren, and hugged him. I finally got of Jean's grip and jumped down from the roof with my 3DMG. I ran over to them and checked Eren's limbs. Yep, they're there. Well, they've always been there. Mikasa leans down to press her ear to Eren's heart. I put my hand on Eren's pulse on his wrist. It's beating. "He's been alive... he's always been alive." I said, smiling softly at Mikasa. She starts tearing up, whimpering a little. "Waaaaah!!! Ahhhhh! WAAAH!" Mikasa bawls as she holds Eren close to her. I rub her back soothingly, shushing her. "He's fine.... He's back with us.... He's always been with us...." I said as I rub her back. The others landed with their 3DMG next to us, running over. They took Eren and brought him up to a tower on the HQ. Mikasa was still holding onto Eren, sniffling and sobbing. I was still comforting Mikasa, and Armin walked over to us. He was tearing up as he grabbed Eren's hand and held it. "What.... Just happened here?" Armin asked himself. He grips on tightly on Eren's hand as tears fell from his eyes. "A miracle. Eren has died, then reborn as humanity's hope, and hero." I answered him as brushed Eren's hair away from his face. He was sleeping peacefully, it was kinda cute. Not that I had a crush on him, he's just like adorable kid to me. Or, I rather say little brother? I don't know. Jean turned around to look at the masterpiece in my opinion Eren made. "Then Eren... did all of this?" Jean said as he looked at the dead titan bodies.

Time Skip brought to you by Eren's non-existent wiener in his titan form (In other words, he becomes a female.)~

     We got over the walls and reported what happened. They tried to kill Eren, but me and Mikasa protected Eren. They dismissed all the other trainees to go back, while me, Armin, and Mikasa remained. Jean tried multiple times to drag me with him but I always clung onto Mikasa to stay. Jean finally left but we were ordered to go to the corner of the wall with Eren to be interrogated. "CADETS ANCKERMAN, ANDREA, AND ALERT!! YOU SHOULD BACK AWAY FROM THAT MONSTER AND COME OVER HERE!!" The Garrison commander yelled. There were a bunch of Garrison soldiers with their weapons drawn and guns. Me and Mikasa stood in front of Eren and Armin protectively with our 3DMG drawn. I stared at my swords. I never thought there would come a day I would point this at human beings such as myself... these are for made killing titans... "No. I'm not leaving Eren." Mikasa said plainly. "Same here! I refuse to leave Eren!!" I shout at them. "YOU STAYING OVER THERE IS AN ACT OF TREASON!!! STEP AWAY FROM IT!!" The Garrison soldier yelled. I glared at them as I step forward. "People who break the rules are scum, that's true. But people who follow the rules and abandon their friends for dead.... They're worse than scum! I would rather stay over here than follow your orders, Sir." I said, paraphrasing Obito's quote from Naruto. I loved that quote. The Commander takes a step back, like the coward he is. Well, who wouldn't quiver in fear from me? I'm a scary cyclops, muwahahahaha! "I'll kill you all." I heard Eren say behind me. I turn around to see Eren finally awake with a stupid smile on, and Armin with horror in his eyes. "Eren?" Armin asked him. Eren finally snaps out of his daze and looks around. "Eren!" Mikasa yelled. "Eren, can you move? Can you answer some questions? Tell them everything!! I'm sure they'll understand!!" Armin yelled as he held Eren, with tears in his eyes from fear. "Armin-" "Did you hear that? He said that he'll kill us all!" Someone, I don't know who, cut Eren off. "Yeah. I heard it all right. He wants to devour everyone." Someone replied. I sweat a little and laughed. "Ahaha! That wasn't him... no!! Haha... That... was me! Yes! That was me, yes. I said that. You can punish me later for threatening you guys. Yeah... yeah..." I said nervously. They all ignored me. "CADET JEAGER!! CADETS ANCKERMAN, ARMIN, AND ANDREA!! YOUR CURRENT ACTS AMOUNT TO TREASON!!! YOUR ANSWER TO MY NEXT QUESTION WILL DETERMINE WHETHER YOU LIVE OR YOU DIE!!!" The commander yelled. "Huh?" Eren said. "DON'T TRY AND DODGE THIS ISSUE OR TO MOVE A MUSCLE!! IF YOU DO, WE WILL IMMEDIATELY FIRE A CANON UPON YOU!!! THERE WON'T BE A MOMENT'S HESITATION!! LET ME ASK YOU STRAIGHT!!! WHAT ARE YOU!? ARE YOU A HUMAN OR A TITAN!?"