No more lazy days

Lynns pov

I woke up to hear the babies crying. I went to sit up but Denis stopped me. You go back to sleep I got it babe Denis said in a groggy voice. Thanks Hun I mumbled closing my eyes again. He got up and walked away.
    I curled up in a ball, I yawned. I heard him say something to them. I heard him start to sing a lullaby. I smiled, I'm always memorized by his voice. I got up and quietly walked into the room.
   He was singing facing the cribs. I leaned back on the wall and listened. The babies loved it. They stopped crying and they were smiling. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him.
    I rested my chin on his shoulder. He smiled and turned around. He continued to sing and started to rock me side to side slightly. I rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head.
    We looked over and saw the babies were asleep again. He picked me up and carried me back to our room. He laid down and had me on top of him. I buried my face into his neck. He rubbed my back.
    You feel okay he asked. I nodded, you sure? Yea I'm just tired. Then go to sleep babe he whispered. I yawned and stretched out on him. Wanna have a lazy day?
   we can't babe we have kids. We could have blade take care of them Denis said. I looked up, Denis he got his had stuck in a slide. How did h- never mind he said. I chuckled, no more lazy days.