Welcome home

Lynns pov

I woke up next to Denis. I yawned and rested my head on his chest. He rubbed my back, you okay babe he asked. I nodded and rubbed my eyes. I say up and stretched.
   The nurse walked in, I see you guys are up. You ready to go home? We both nodded, I'll go get Avril and Marcus. We nodded and she walked out. I stood up and quickly changed into my regular clothes.
   She walked in with them both. She handed Denis Avril and handed me Marcus. We smiled and thanked her. She nodded and walked out. We walked out and walked outside.
   We got in the car, I held them both as he drove us home. Marcus started to smile. I smiled and kissed his temple, he giggled and reached his arms out. I smiled, Avril was still asleep. Soon we arrived home.
   Denis took Marcus and I kept Avril. We both walked into the house. Welcome home Ben said walking over to us. He looked at the kids. Hey look little fetuses he said smiling. I smiled again, well why don't we get them in their nursery.
   Ben it isn't done yet Denis said. Ah but you are wrong he said and walked us upstairs. When we walked into the nursery I gasped. The walls were painted purple and blue. There were stuff animals hanging on the wall.
   They fixed the cribs up and put all their clothes away for us. Thank you Ben I said and hugged him with my free arm. It was the least me and the gang could do. I love it I said and looked around. Me and Denis out Avril and Marcus in the cribs and shut off the light.
   We all walked out, thank you again I said and hugged him. Anytime Ben said smiling, Denis hugged me and gave me a kiss. I kissed back and rested my head on his shoulder. I'll get going you both seem tired. I chuckled, we said our goodbyes and he walked out.
    Denis picked me up and carried me to our room. He laid me down and laid next to me. I love you he said and gave me a kiss, I love you too. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I slowly drifted off to sleep.