Tours and hangovers

Lynn's pov

That night we were sitting by the fire just talked and had some drinks. Denis has a little too much. He was rocking back and fourth and poking me non stop. I think you should get him home Ben said chuckling. I probably should I said and stood up.
Thank you for having us over. Anytime Ben said, it was nice meeting you guys I said smiling. It was Nice meeting you too they all said. It was nice meeting you babe Denis said and licked my cheek. The guys laughed, okay darling time to go home.
Carry me he asked, I helped him up and guided him to the car. I kept him in the backseat and drove home. He decided to sing Justin bieber and wiggle around in his seat. Denis calm down please. Can we get food he asked.
Later I mumbled pulling in my drive way. I helped him out of the car and helped him up the steps. I sat him on the bed and grabbed some clothes. I changed into leggings and a crop top. I was putting my clothes in the hamper when I felt Denis wrap his arms around me.
Denis go lay down, he kept kissing my cheek. He moved down to my neck. Denis stop it you're drunk. Am not he protested, he went to kiss my neck but I backed up. He went to say something but he fell back on my bed and passed out, I sighed and laid in my chair passing out shortly after.
-------------------------------------------
I woke up to the noise of Denis throwing up. I yawned and got up, I walked down stairs and grabbed a water bottle and some aspirin. I walked upstairs and placed them on the counter. I rubbed his back, fuck we have to leave for tour in three hours he groaned before throwing up again. Yes we do smartass.
He leaned back on the wall. He looked at me and went wide eye. What, WHO GAVE YOU THAT HICKEY?! I walked over to the mirror and saw I had a hickey on my neck. Who did it he asked getting pissed.
IT WAS YOU YOU TWAT! Oh he said chuckling nervously. Dumbass I said and smacked the back of his head. He took the pills and brushed his teeth. I'm sorry love he said wrapping his arms around my waist.
He went to kiss me but I covered his mouth. You've spent an hour puking brushing your teeth once isn't gonna help you I said chuckling. He rolled his eyes playfully and walked to the sink. I walked out and grabbed my bags. I set them by the front door and laid on the couch.
I closed my eyes, I heard footsteps and Denis laid on me. Denis get off with your puke mouth. That's not me Denis said walking down the stairs. I opened my eyes and saw Blade. I screamed and shoved him off of me.
Damn it Blade stop laying on me you twat. I think I broke something when you threw me. Can you still play bass? Yes, then shut up. Denis chuckled and laid on me.
WHATS GOOD snake yelled kicked the door open. Denis groaned and buried his face in my neck. Guys be quiet Denis has a hangover. Oh sorry blade said. There was a knock, snake opened the door and hope screamed.
    Me and Denis shot up and saw Ben. Denis groaned and laid back down. I see Denis has a hangover Ben said and walked over to us. I nodded and chuckled, that's why you don't drink before tour mate. I learned my lesson he mumbled.
   Ben looked at me and laughed. What I asked chuckling, did you guys fuck last night. Denis picked his head up. No we did not he tried kissing my neck but he passed out. I don't remember that.
   Do you remember singing Justin bieber in the car? Yes but I did that to piss you off, little shit I said chuckling.
   Okay we have our bus arrangements. This is gonna be different since we wanna get to know the band we are touring with we combined our bands. So tour bus A contains me, Denis, Lynn and since Denis and Lynn are sharing a bunk I am assuming blade will join us Ben said. Blade isn't Jammie coming? Nah she got grounded, wow I said clapping.
   Denis cringed, sorry babe I said and kissed his cheek. Tour bus B will be James, Sam, snake, hope and Cameron. Sounds good I said smiling, no fucking in the bunks please. I blushed, alright we have an hour so we shall chill. I heard Denis snoring, did he really fall asleep on me?
   Ben nodded, I patted his head and sighed. Poor lad he must have a killer hang over snake said. He was puking for an hour. Awe poor guy hope said, I rubbed his back. Ben sat down on one of the couch and played on his phone.
   You all packed I asked, they all nodded. Bags are by the door, good we don't need you to forget something and be shot outta luck. Do you have everything Ben asked. I nodded double checked. Denis has everything?
   I'm sure his bags are by the door too. There was a loud honk making all of us jump. The tour buses are here Ben said. He tried to shake Denis but he wouldn't wake up. Hold on I got this, I gave him a kiss.
   I went to pull away but he started to kiss back. I'm up he said, tour bus is here. He nodded and got up. I got up and he put me over his shoulder. I squealed, he grabbed our bags and we walked on to the bus.
   He stuck me in the bunk and laid with me. Ready for tour he asked taking a hold of my hand. I nodded and smiled.  I yawned and closed my eyes. I slowly fell asleep.