rehearsals and fights.

Lynn's pov

I woke up in Denis's arms. I rolled over and rested my head on his chest. I heard footsteps and the curtain opened. Morning Ben said, I groaned and rubbed my eyes. Denis went to sit up but smacked his head in the top bunk.
Fuck he yelled and rolled off the bunk. Me and Ben started laughing. No ones gonna help me up? Ben helped him up and laid in his bunk. We have rehearsals today.
What time is it, 5:00pm. Oh shit we slept half the day. Why yes yes you did blade said walking in. You sleep most of the day away shut up. He put his hands up, I rolled out of the bunk and walked to the little lounge area we had.
I sat on the couch and played with my phone. The bus came to a stop. We're here Ben said, I'm not even ready. They have showers in the venue. I nodded and grabbed my bag full of clothes and makeup.
Denis took my hand and we walked out. There were fans here which made me nervous. They know already darling Denis whispered. I relaxed a bit, fans were screaming how cute we were and how much they loved us. We walked inside and walked to our dressing rooms.
I'm hopping in the shower I said and grabbed my clothes. I walked to the bathroom and shut the door. I hopped in the shower and washed up. I got out and dried off. I slipped on my bra and underwear then my black shorts, I saw a black shirt I didn't realize I grabbed.
I unfolded it and saw it was a tank top with the guys new album cover on it. I slipped it on and stuck on my red flannel. I brushed my hair and teeth and walked out. Denis turned around and smiled. I saw you slipped this is my clothes I said chuckling.
He wrapped his arms around me. I'm smart aren't I? I kissed his nose, yes you are. He smiled and gave me a kiss. He walked into the bathroom so I walked over to the mirror and grabbed my makeup.
I applied eyeliner, mascara, black eyeshadow and red lipstick. I curled my hair and stuck on my black beanie. I put my stuff in my bag and sat on the counter. I played with my phone for a bit. I wasn't paying attention to anything.
I felt arms wrap around me, I looked up and saw Denis. He had one one of our band shirts, you went on our website and got a shirt? He nodded, of course what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't promote my girlfriends band. I smiled, I would kiss you but I have red lipstick on. Oh well he said and smashed his lips into mine.
He placed his hand gently on my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck loosely. We heard the door open, okay guys this isn't a make out session Ben said. We pulled apart, nice shade of red Denis James said snickering. We looked in the mirror.
My lipstick was smeared and it was all over his lips. I wiped it off me and him then reapplied it. I made sure it wasn't on my teeth. I grabbed my bag, want me to walk back with you? Nah you stay with your band.
He nodded and kissed my cheek. I walked out and saw the fans were still there. I quickly stuck my bag in the tour bus and walked back to the fans. I took a couple pictures, I hugged the ones I could reach and signed a couple things. I was gonna take more pictures but the guard guided me back to the venue.
   Sorry mis walker but you have rehearsals he said. It's okay I totally forgot thank you for reminding me. He nodded, I walked on the stage and helped set up. Ready guys I asked, they all nodded. Hey I was looking for you where were you hope asked.
  With the fans, she nodded. We started to practice our songs. One came up that I wrote about denis. I hesitated with the song but continued. I could see his face, this isn't gonna go well.
              Denis's pov
The song she was singing was about me I could tell. I loved you but you couldn't see, Now I'm gone it's plain to see you didn't care about me. I cared, I love her so much. You okay denis Ben asked. I nodded, yea never better.
   After they were done I followed them back stage. I grabbed a hold of her hand. She turned around, can I talk to you in the dressing room. I nodded and we walked to the room. I shut the door and leaned on the door.
   The last song was it a-. Denis it was an old song. Yea but still, I cared about you. I didn't mean to cut you out. Why are you singing it now?
   I didn't pick the list they did they don't know about our past. I sighed, denis you can't get mad over this. I can, you shouldn't. Well maybe I should I snapped. I didn't even mean to snap, I could tell she was taken back by it.
   You shouldn't it's a fucking song denis she snapped back. What the fuck if your problem with the damn song. I don't wanna come off as a asshole. Your name isn't even in the damn song denis. I don't care it's still gonna remind me of the past.
   Do you know how much I regretted letting you go? I got you back and you wanna bring back the memory I said a little bit louder. Denis you know what talk to me when you stop being a fucking ass hole she snapped and walked out. I sat on the couch and sighed. I fucked up once more.
              Lynn's pov
I stormed on to the bus and sat in the lounge area. How the fuck is he gonna get pissed at me. I heard
Footsteps so I shut the door and
Locked it. Thank god the longing area had a door. There was a knock, it's me hope said.
   I unlocked it and opened it up. You okay you seemed so pissed. I
Nodded, wanna hang out in my bus. I nodded and grabbed my phone and we walked out. We entered the other bus where our band was.
   I sat in the corner while they were talking. My phone kept buzzing. Several text from denis and ten missed calls. I was pissed, he has no right to be pissed at me. I sighed, this is gonna be a shitty day.
-------------------------------------------
  I heard footsteps so I hid behind the couch. Hey is Lynn here denis asked. Blade looked around and didn't see me. No she must of slipped out. He sighed and walked out.
   I turned off my phone, Lynn come out from behind the couch hope said. How do you know she's behi- I crawled out. Never mind snake said. I know you so well she said, I chuckled and walked out. I quickly ran past the busses and into the park Not to far.
   I hid up in a tree so no one could see. I turned on my phone and saw I have 30 text from denis and 90 missed calls from him. I had four from several different numbers so I'm guessing he gave his number to his band mates. My phone wouldn't quit buzzing so I shut it off again. I heard footsteps so I climbed higher.
   I saw denis and Ben, where the fuck could she be denis asked sighing. I don't know Ben said. What did you do, I got in a fight with her now she
Won't answer. I'm worried what if something happened. Let's keep looking, he nodded and they walked further down.
   I decided to climb down the tree. I jumped down half way and landed on my ankle weirdly. I bit my tongue hard so I wouldn't scream. I looked at my ankle. It wasn't broken but definitely sprained.
  I limped away quickly. I limped to the where the busses are and sat down. I hissed in pain, I heard footsteps. I looked up and saw Denis. He went to walk up to me but I got up and quickly limped away.
   Obviously not fast enough cuz he picked me up and places me over his shoulder. Let go I yelled and started kicking. I screamed in pain, he walked me into the bus and sat me on the couch. Look at me he said, I looked away. He moved my head so I was looking at him.
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just feel horrible for cutting you out I don't want you to hate me. I don't I mumbled, he took ahold of my hand. I'm not happy with you though. I know I'm sorry Love.
   I sighed, why were you limping. I jumped out of a tree and sprained my ankle. He sat on the couch and stuck my leg on his lap causing me to hiss in pain. Sorry he said quickly, it's fine. Wanna have a movie night, I nodded. He smiled and gave me a kiss. He turned on the tv and stuck on a movie. I leaned back on the couch, he has a hell of a way with making me feel better.