Dont you fucking dare!

Lynn's pov

I slipped on my black crop top, red skinny jeans and a red flannel over it. I brushed my hair and teeth then applied eyeliner and mascara. Babe you know you don't have to go Denis said fixing the collar of his shirt. I know but I need to protect sky I don't trust him. I don't either why do you think I'm going.
    I sighed and slipped on my combat boots. I slipped a pocket knife in my boots. Denis looked at me, trust me if he tries to lay a hand on sky I'm gonna need this. He chuckled before kissing me. Don't piss him off he already hates us.
    Denis nodded, ready he asked. I looked at him, he gave me a sad smile and we walked out. We got in the car and drove to my parents house. I was shaking horribly. What if he didn't change?
    What if I walk in and he's hitting sky. That thought made me clench my jaw. If he lays a hand on her so help me I'll have no problem going to jail for putting him in the hospital. The car stopped, I looked out and saw his car. I held my breath as we got out.
   Denis pulled me close as we reached the door. I knocked, mom opened the door. Hi Hun she said hugging me. Hi mom I said hugging back. Chance is here she said.
    I nodded, Lynn I heard sky yell. I bent down and picked her up. Hello Denis long time no see mom said hugging him. Hi mis. Walker, Hun call me Amy. I smiled, we walked in.
    I saw him, he looked different. He has a lip piercing and he dyed his hair red. He turned around and saw me. He stood up. Denis was close behind me, long time no see sis he said.
   He seemed calm, hey I said quietly. Come on don't treat me like that he said opening his arms. I hesitated but hugged him. He hugged back, he's strong like I remember. He pulled away and I backed up close to Denis.
   Are you two a couple he asked. I nodded taking ahold of Denis's hand. Oh he said, he seemed mad about it. Really mom asked, I nodded. Finally I was hoping it would happen she said cheerfully.
   I smiled, me too sky said. I smiled, we all sat in the den. I sat on Denis's lap, everyone but chance didn't mind. Why is he so mad? So how is Florida mom asked.
   Good he said, any ladies out there dad asked. He nodded, I'm engaged she just had to work so she couldn't come. I looked down and fiddled with Denis hand. So Lynn dad asked causing me to look up. Chance had a look on his face.
    Like anger and sadness. When you going back on tour. In four days I said, you're still in a band chance asked. I nodded, why? I don't know it doesn't seem practical.
    It's something I love to do and I get to tour with him so I couldn't ask for more I said a bit annoyed. Well what are you gonna do when you guys break up and your band splits apart. I don't see us splitting up Denis said. Chance glared at him, and I don't see my band breaking up either. Fine chance grumbled, dinners done mom said through the dinning room.
    We all got up and walked to the dinning room. I sat between sky and Denis. Chance sat across from me, they all started to talk. So Denis how's the new band going dad asked. Pretty good the band is amazing we're all so close he said smiling.
   I have a question chance said. Okay, why is he here if it's family time. Cuz he's my boyfriend and I wanted him here. I think it was a questing for mom and dad thank you. Oh I'm sorry he's my boyfriend I think I can answer this.
    You know you have such an attitude for such a tiny weak girl. That's so funny you obviously don't know me. Really cuz when we were younger you never fought back. Did he really just bring this up? Yes but I was only ten when it began!
   I couldn't fight but now I can. Oh really he said standing up. Really I said standing up to. Guys enough dad said, no I want her to try and fight me I'll put her in the hospital he threatened. Don't talk to her like that sky said.
   Shut up what are you five he asked. Seven you dumb fuck I snapped. Lose the attitude before you lose a tooth he snarled. Just stop Lynn it isn't worth it Denis said. Yea listen to your weak boyfriend chance said.
   Don't you dare talk about him like that you self centered prick! He slapped me across the face. I grabbed my cheek, Denis stood up. Don't you dare fucking touch her he growled. Denis looked at dad, dad nodded and mouth "do what you gotta do."
   Touch her and you'll regret it. I think she can fight for herself if she thinks she can fight he said walking over to me. So much anger boiled up. That past hit me like a track. Before I knew what was happening my fist connected with his jaw. 
  He was shocked but still pissed. He swung but Denis grabbed his fist and elbowed him in the face. He stumbled backwards, him and Denis started fighting. I grabbed sky and handed her to mom. You three get out of here he gets violent.
    I don't want him hurting you. I pulled the pocket knife out of my boot. I got it, sky ran to them and kicked chance. He slapped her, Denis I called. He looked at me, get off.
   He backed away from chance who was now bloody from Denis punching him. Get sky ice and get them out of here. He nodded and walked to sky and picked her up. She was crying, they all hurried out. You know I never thought I'd see you again.
    But dear god I am, why's that? I punched him in the stomach, he he doubled over I uppercutted him and punched him in the face. I continued to kick him in the face. Remember when you did that to me?! Remember all the pain you put me through. He managed to get him and tackle me.
   I punched him in the face and kicked him off of me. He swung at me and punched me in the jaw. Blood flew out of my mouth. I heard the door fly open and Denis walked in. He backed chance into a corner and continued to punch him.
   how dare you fucking hurt your sisters?! They both started throwing punches again. In no time the cops showed up and pulled them apart. They took chance away. Denis walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.
     He looked at me, his lip was cut and his eye was black. The police officer walked over to us. You guys okay he asked, we both nodded.  He's going to jail in Florida and trust me he won't be getting out anytime soon. We both nodded and answered a few more questions.
    Finally he left and mom dad and sky walked in. I looked at sky, she had a big red hand print on her face. I was pissed, I picked her up and hugged her. You okay I asked, she nodded. My face hurts a little though.
   I took the ice pack and held it on her cheek. Oh my god are you guys okay mom asked rushing to our side. I nodded, mom I'm fine. Are you Denis, he nodded. Thank you so much for helping the girls.
   I know that it sounds weird that I supported you beating my son but thank you dad said. He nodded, anything to keep them Safe. I smiled, you know I was thinking. If it's okay with you guys and Lynn why don't we take sky on tour with us. We only have two more months.
  Mom and dad looked at each other. Wonderful idea mom said. Really sky squealed, I'm down for it. Yay she yelled, here I'll help you pack okay? She nodded and we walked upstairs.
    I packed her clothes and other things and walked down stairs. I hugged mom and dad. Keep her safe okay, I nodded. I love you guys, we love you too they said smiling. We smiled and walked out. We got in the car and drove home.
----------------------------------------------
     Once we got home I put sky to bed in the guest bedroom. I walked back and walked into the bathroom. I had a cut lip, my cheek was bruised and I had a black eye. I cleaned my cut and changed into some leggings and one of Denis's shirts. I walked out and laid down, Denis walked upstairs and laid next to me.
   Thank you for helping I mumbled. He nodded pulling me on top of him. Anything to keep my love and her family safe. I smiled, I love you. I love you too he said, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.