Meet my band

Lynn's pov

I woke up with the covers over me. I peaked my head out and saw I was at the foot of the bed. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Morning Denis said walking into the room. I waved a little bit.
Ready to get going for the day? I looked at him wide eyed and put my head back under the covers. He laughed and yanked them off of me. I whined and rolled over. Come on Denis said and hovered over me.
But ew activity I whined, he chuckled. We both looked at each other for a while. He leaned in and kissed me softly. I blushed, he pulled away and smiled. We were inches apart again but the front door opened.
He quickly got off of me. I sat up, I'll be back. He nodded and I walked out. I saw dad picking up sky. Hey dad, hi bunny he said and kissed the top of my head.
Did you have fun sky? She nodded and smiled. I heard about the tour congrats he said smiling. Thanks, you know Denis is in the band right? I nodded, you okay with that?
Yea he's actually here right now. Really dad asked shocked, I nodded and smiled. Denis I called, he walked down stairs. Hello Denis dad said. Hi Mr. Walker, dad smiled.
Come on Denis call me Ben. Him and dad shared a laugh. So are you guys dating? I blushed, I wish Denis mumbled. I looked at him and gave him a small smile.
Well I'll leave you two alone dad said smiling. Have an amazing time on tour he said hugging me. He shook Denis's hand and smiled. Bye daddy I said, I saw Denis stiffen. I giggled, what dad asked.
Nothing I said smiling, he smiled and walked to the door with sky. Bye Lynn she said waving. Bye sweetie I said smiling. Bye Denis dad and Sky said. Bye he said waving and smiling.
They walked out, now what was that giggle about? Nothing I said chuckling again. Come on tell me he begged. No no young man I said and poked his nose. I ran upstairs.
When I heard him following me I squealed and ran up the stairs faster. He wrapped his arms around me and pinned me on the bed. Tell me he whined, I giggled. Fine I'll tell you, go on I'm listening his said laying on my stomach. When I called my dad daddy you stiffened I said and started laughing.
He blushed, every guy does that. My dad didn't I said still laughing. But that's different. No I don't think so love. He chuckled, there was another knock at the door.
It's open I yelled really loud. The door opened, what's good snake yelled. Damn they heard you Denis said. I nodded and chuckled. I have a loud voice I said poking his cheek.
Where are you my other band mate hope asked. Me and her are the only girls snake is dating her. Up here, Denis wrapped his arms around me. I smiled, they all walked in. Hope squealed, hey Denis snake said.
Hi Denis said smiling. Sup Denis blade said, sup he said back. Awe are you two a thing hope asked. I looked at Denis and then the guys. Yes we are Denis said smiling.
I blushed, awe oh my gosh hope squealed. I chuckled, so want us to leave you alone or snake asked. You don't have to Denis said. They all sat on the floor. Here loser choose a channel I said tossing the remote to blade.
It hit him in the head. Oh shit blade I said trying not to laugh. Are you okay? He nodded and laughed. I chuckled, Denis rubbed his thumb on my stomach.
You guys wanna hear a funny story? Oh no Denis said and blushed. What snake asked, I called my dad daddy and he stiffened. Okay every guy does that Denis said. Yea that's a guy thing blade said.
See I told you Denis said, why do you guys stiffen when we call our dads daddy. Some guys have a daddy thing, so you do I said looking at Denis. He smirked, oh my god I said laughing. He started playing with my belly button piercing. When did you get this he asked.
A year ago, he kept playing with it. I grabbed my phone and played with it. Whatcha doing hope said. Playing with my phone. You lookin up nudes snake asked.
Yes snake I am I said sarcastically. Denis picked his head up off my stomach. I'm kidding I said showing him my phone. She's on Twitter he said and laid back down. Are you still ticklish on your sides he asked and went to poke them.
No I squealed and shifted. He laughed, now I use that against you. And I can use you're little daddy thing against you I said smirking. Well played, I laughed. His phone buzzed, he picked it up.
Oh shit I forgot to tell Ben I was staying with you. He quickly texted him back. He laid back down on my stomach. so you guys ready for the tour Denis asked. We all nodded, he smiled.
So we leave Friday right blade asked. We both nodded, sweet two more days. Blade found a movie and stuck it on. Blade if it's the care bear movie I will beat you with the remote I said chuckling. It's not this time he whined.
   I looked up and saw it was insidious. Fuck yea my favorite movie. Denis chuckled, you still love scary movies? I nodded, you still scared of scary movies? He shook his head, nah but somewhat scared of you a tiny bit. I laughed and kissed the top of his head.
    Later that night everyone but me and Denis were asleep. I was laying on top of him. He was playing with my hair which was making me sleepy. I heard a little snore so I knew he was asleep. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.