Oh shit

*two days later*

       Denis's pov

I woke up and went to the bathroom. I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth. I walked out and saw Lynn on the couch. You okay I asked, she nodded. You sure?
   YES WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE THINK IM LYING she screamed causing me to jump(a/n I actually do this when its that time XD). Shit what did I do? She looked at me before breaking down in tears. I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her. What's wrong darling I asked.
   I don't know she sobbed. I raised an eyebrow, I think I know. What is it then she asked looking at me. I think it's that time of month. But I don't want it to be she said angrily. I know I said and kissed her forehead. I'm going to the bathroom she mumbled and walked away, this is gonna be one hell of a week.
             Lynn's pov

I sighed, he was right. It was that time of month. Fuck I mumbled, I walked out and grabbed some clothes. I changed into leggings and my hoodie. I walked over to our bunk and laid down.
    Denis walked over to me and laid next to me. I curled up in a ball. He wrapped his arms around me. I buried my face into his neck. I love you I mumbled, I love you too.
   I kissed his cheek, If I'm a bitch this week I'm sorry I mumbled. It won't be your fault he said. I started to tear up, I sniffled. How did I ever get lucky to have you I asked. Awe darling he said and kissed me, damn I'm sure gonna be moody.