Dont let the door hit you on the way out!

Lynn's pov
After the date my feet were killing me. Wearing heels weren't a good idea. Denis noticed and picked me up. Thanks babe I mumbled and nuzzled my head into his neck. We checked on the band mates before we head into our room.
We got back to our room. He put me on the bed. I took off my heels and fell backwards on the bed. He hovered over me and smirked, what? It's later, I giggled as he smashed his lips into mine.
--------------------------------------------
I woke up the next morning. He was only in his boxer while I was only in my bra and underwear. He had his arms wrapped around me protectively. I smiled and rolled over to face him. I traced my finger over his tatted chest.
He shivered and opened his eyes. I smiled, morning beautiful he said. Morning I said. He smiled and gave me a kiss. He trailed down to my neck.
There was a knock, damn it he mumbled. I slipped on some shorts and one of his hoodies. He opened the door. Matt appeared, he looked at me and winked. Ew I mumbled, Denis wrapped his arms around me.
Did I interrupt something? Yes you kinda did I said rather harshly. Denis chuckled, oh well I'm just gonna then he said and walked out. I shut the door, Denis smiled and gave me a kiss. That's my girl he said smirking.
I chuckled, wanna gather the guys over he asked slipping on pants. Sure, I texted my band while he texting his. In five minutes they were all over here. Ben looked at us, what? That's what that noise was last night.
   What noise denis asked. The bed squeaking, I covered my face. Everyone started laughing. So when do we start heading on the road I asked quickly changing the subject. Tomorrow I believe Ben said.
   Yes me and denis said. Why, matts here denis mumbled. There was a knock, speaking of the asshole. Ben opened the door, I'm leaving Matt said. K have fun I said, I would if you would join me.
   I rolled my eyes, I would rather fall out the window. That could be arranged if you keep up with your attitude. I would love to see you try and touch me I growled. He walked over to me. I got up, Denis went to say something but blade whispered something to him.
   He sat back, you know it's cute when you're mad Matt sad. You'd be better looking with blood all over you. Or if you were on me he said taking ahold of my waist. I elbowed him in the face. He stumbled backwards.
   He went to punch me and I ducked. I got up and punched him in the face. He fell backwards, don't let the door hit you on the way out I growled. He got closer to me, I managed to kick him in the face. He fell back in the hall so I slammed the door Shut and locked it.  
      Denis smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned on him and wrapped my arms around his neck Loosely. Cute James said, goals cam said. I blushed, Denis kissed the top of my head. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his nose.
    Well we gotta pack I said looking at my suit case. I grabbed my clothes and stuffed them inside. I zipped it up and sat in the chair. I turned on the tv, um Lynn Ben called. Yea what's up?
    You got blood on your knuckles. Oh shit I mumbled and walked to the bathroom. I washed my hands and ran my fingers through my hair. Denis walked in and put me on the counter. You okay love he asked.
    I nodded, just still pissed at him. I am too doll, but you whoops his ass. That's probably the hottest thing ever he said smirking. I leaned over and kissed his nose. Trust me doll that's not the worst I can do.
   He chuckled and gave me a kiss. And I wouldn't wanna be the person you do worst to. Good choice I said and patted his head. He smiled and picked me up. He walked out and laid me on the bed.
    No fucking we're still in here snake said. Shut up mate or I'll fight you. He went wide eye. You'll break my neck
I'm good. Smart choice.
   Denis chuckled and sat in the chair. I pulled the covers over me and turned off the light. Night guys, night they all said. Love you Denis said, love you too. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.