Send me home

Lynn's pov

I woke up to someone pushing me off the bed. OUCH WHAT THE FUCK I yelled. Blade backed up. I grabbed a pillow and chucked it at him. Ass hole I mumbled standing up.
   I said wake her up not throw her off the bed snake said. Denis is gonna be pissed at you hope said. He doesn't have to worry about Denis I said glaring at him. He ran out the door, I ran after him but Denis picked me up. What happened why are you going to kill blade he asked.
   He threw me off the damn bed. Denis tried not to snicker. I walked back to my suitcase and grabbed some clothes. I walked into the bathroom and hopped in the shower. I washed up and got out, I dried off and slipped on my bra and underwear.
    I dried my hair and straightened it. I slipped on my black veil brides pull over, black ripped skinny jeans and red converse. I applied eyeliner and mascara then slipped on my red beanie. I walked out, Denis had our bags by the door. He looked at me, hmmm I hummed.
Do you really have to wear that? Why, wait....are you talking about when I called him cute? Maybe Denis mumbled, I giggled and hugged him. You know I'm yours and only yours. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.
He gave me a kiss and pulled away. We grabbed our bags and walked out. We all gathered in the lobby. So we fly home and we stay there for four days then we go on the road again Ben said. We all nodded, we all walked out and got in different cabs.
I shared one with James and Sam. Since I haven't really talked to them it was nice to get to know them. They were awesome to hang around. Soon we arrived at the airport. We all got out and gathered in the airport.
We all grabbed our tickets and boarded. I sat in between Ben and Cameron. Denis was right behind us, I could tell he was watching. He is the protective type. I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes, I slowly fell back asleep.
--------------------------------------------
I woke up to someone poking my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw my head was on bens shoulder. I picked my head up. Sorry I mumbled and rubbed my eyes. Nah you're fine we're home though.
I nodded and stood up. Thanks for waking me up. He nodded, well we couldn't leave you. I chuckled, Denis walked over to us. Ready to go home he asked excitedly.
I smiled and nodded, he put me over his shoulder and walked to baggage claim. He grabbed our bags and we got in our car. We drove off to my house. I leaned back in the window. So babe Denis said rubbing his hand on my thigh.
Hmm I hummed, I was thinking. Wow that's shocking you never think I said jokingly. He chuckled, no but for real I was. How about we move in together? I picked my head up and looked at him.
Really, you want to? He nodded, well okay then. He smiled and gave me a kiss when we stopped at a red light. Do you wanna go house hunting I asked. Well don't you wanna live at your house?
It's time for a change I said smiling. He smiled, so after tour we look for houses? I nodded, soon we arrived at my house. Can you carry me pwease? He chuckled and picked me up.
He walked me upstairs and laid me down on the bed. I'll get the bags, I nodded and he walked out. I felt my phone buzz. I grabbed it and looked at it. Stay clear your brothers in town -blade.
Oh shit I mumbled putting my phone down. My older brother left when I was 15. He said he hated us and never wanted to see us. He was really abusive when my mom and dad weren't around. He absolutely hated Denis because he made me happy.
I started to shake a little. He didn't know where I live but it wouldn't be hard to find out. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed my dads number. I walked into my writing room and shut the door. It rang a couple times before he answered.

Phone convo

D: hey pumpkin

L: dad.....chance is in town

D: what? When?

L: blade just texted me if he ask where I live please don't give him my address please!

D: okay Hun I won't if he comes over you realize you have to see him

L: but daddy he hates Denis and me you saw what he did

D: I know but me and your mother and Denis will protect you

L: alright

D: bye sweetie

L: bye

End of convo

I ran my shaky hands through my hair and sighed. There was a knock on the door. It's open, Denis walked in. You okay love? I nodded, you sure? I nodded again, why did you seem stressed on the phone.
It's n-nothing, he sat in front of me and looked at me. You can tell me I know you're not okay. Denis it's nothing, you're lying. I sighed and looked down. A flash back hit me.

Flash back

You know he's just using you cuz you're a girl. I rolled my eyes, you know nothing about Denis he's not like you I spat. Chances eyes filled with rage. He smacked me across the face. HE IS LIKE EVERY GUY YOURE JUST TOO FUCKING DUMB TO SEE he screamed in my face.
He shoved me to the ground and kicked me in the stomach. Chance stop I screamed, he continued. I could taste blood in my mouth. He finally stopped, great now mom and dad are gonna scream at me you happy now? How am I happy if I'm getting abused by my own brother!?
He slapped me across the face. Worthless bitch he spat and walked up stairs. I laid there on the ground. I was in too much pain to get up. I just laid there until I passed out.

End of flashback

Lynn, Lynn, Lynn Denis yelled shaking me. I opened my eyes, I must of passed out. Denis picked me up and walked me to my room. He laid me down and rushed to get me water. I shook my head and sighed.
He came back and handed me water. Thank you I mumbled taking a sip. He sat at the foot of the bed. Now tell me what's wrong. I sighed, chance is in town.
He looked at me wide eyed. After what he did to you? I nodded and sighed, I haven't even told him half of it. There's more to the story I mumbled. He looked at me, tell me he said.
   He would cut me burn me, lock me in closets. He even tried to drug me so his friends could you know I mumbled looking down. He sighed, I know I'm always with you but while we are here I will watch you like a hawk and I will be glued to your side do you hear me? I nodded, my phone buzzed making me jump slightly. I went wide eyed reading the text.
What's wrong he asked. Chance is coming over and my family wants me to see him. Denis stiffened, I'm going with you and if he lays I hand on you so help me he'll be picking his ducking teeth off the ground he growled. I never saw Denis this mad. It honestly scared me a bit. 
    Denis saw my face and soften. He placed his hand on my cheek lightly. I won't let him touch you okay? I nodded, I should probably get ready. He nodded, dear god this is hell.