Forgiven

Lynn's pov

I woke up in my bed. I sat up and grabbed my head. My head was throbbing. There was a knock on my door. It's open I mumbled, Denis walked in. I groaned and fell on my bed.
How you feeling he asked? Fine I mumbled, come on we have to talk about this. We can't have bad blood on the tour. What the fuck were you listening to Taylor swift with sky while I was passed out? No....maybe but that's not the point he said.
I sighed, there's nothing to talk about you ditched me for a girlfriend. She was obviously more important than me. The one person who truly- I cut my self off. Who truly what Denis asked, nothing I mumbled. Tell me he said, damn he's still stubborn.
You really wanna know? Yes, fine the one person who truly loved you. You loved me he asked shocked. I nodded, but you didn't give a damn I said and stood up. I went to walk out but Denis shut the door and pressed me up against it.
Denis what the fuck let go. What if I told you I loved you too? I would say bullshit cuz you didn't. I did though, then why the hell would you date her? Cuz I knew I didn't have a chance.
With me? He nodded, I rolled my eyes. Bullshit you're lying, I went to open the door but he shut it again. Let me o- he smashed his lips into mine. He held on to my waist, I tried to shove him off but he was too strong.
He pulled back, he still didn't let go. He just looked at me, please Lynn you have to forgive me. I don't have to, please let me show you on this tour I changed. I'll give you all my attention. No you give your band attention.
Then after the show I'll give you attention just please let me show you. I looked away, I don't know. Please I still love you. I made eye contact with him for the first time. His eyes were amazing.
What, yes okay I love you still. We had over 20 bands to chose from and I chose yours cuz you guys are talented and I can see you. You're all I think about. I need you in my life please. I saw a tear slip out of his eyes.
Something in my body snapped. I ran into his arms, he hugged me tight. I looked at him, he leaned in. We were inches apart but someone opened the door and smacked me in the back of the head. God damn it I hissed.
Sorry blade said, he looked at me and Denis. Me and Denis moved apart. What did I miss he asked, blade out. Okay and by the way love the band Denis. Thanks he said smiling, blade walked out and shut the door.
Denis wrapped his arms around me. We both just sat in silence. By the way I'm staying with you until we leave for tour which is in three days. I sighed, fine. He smiled and kissed the top of my head.
You might wanna go talk to blade since he walked in and saw us. I nodded, remotes right there by the way I mumbled pointing to the remote. I walked out and shut the door. I walked outside and saw blade on the bench. I walked out and he jumped up.
HOLY SHIT YOU KNOW HIM?! Shut the fuck up I hissed. And yes I do we were close friends. Yea I saw he said smirking. I punched him playfully.
Shut up, anyway what's up why did you smack me with the door? I just wanted to tell you my girlfriend was coming with us. I nodded, alright did you tell the others about the tour. Yea, I nodded. Anyway I'm gonna swing by snakes house.
I nodded, tell him I said sup. He nodded and walked away. I walked back upstairs and into my room. Denis was shirt less sitting on my bed. I looked away, come here he said patting a spot next to him.
I sat next to him. He laid his head on my lap. I smiled a bit, I decided to poke his cheek. I continued and made popping noises in the process. He looked at me and chuckled.
   You must be bored I'm guessing. I shrugged, he looked at me. What I asked, you're extremely beautiful you know that? I chuckled, yea no I'm not. He looked at me confused.
   Yes you are love, I don't know why but something felt right when he called me that. I feel like I still love him. But I'm scared he'll leave. I'm
Not but thanks I guess. He held my hand.
Movie night he asked. Sure I said and gave him a small smile. He smiled and searched for a movie. I watched him, he didn't seem to notice. He's so adorable, holy shit I'm falling for him again.