The jaws of hell

Denis's pov

Later on she fell asleep. I slowly tip toed out of the bunk and into the lounge area. I heard yelling this morning is everything okay blade asked. I nodded, you sure Ben asked. I nodded again, it's just she um may of started her period.
   Blade went wide eye. The bus stopped, it must mean they're on break right now. Perfect timing I'm out blade said running out of the bus. Hope walked in and laid on the couch. You okay I asked, yea.
   You sure Ben asked, YES GOD DAMN WHAT IS UP WITH THESE QUESTION?! Me and Ben both looked at each other. We both started screaming, SHUT THE FUCK UP Lynn yelled. S-sorry dear I said, she groaned and walked over to us. THIS IS YOUR FAULT hope yelled.
   What's my fault Lynn snapped. It's my time to start because we synced! OH AND THIS IS MY FAULT?! Me and Ben backed up slowly. We have stepped into the jaws of hell Ben mumbled.
    Lynn and hope started crying. I wrapped my arms around Lynn. Ben patted hopes shoulder. I rubbed my temple and sighed. I'm sorry am I being the jaws of hell she asked angrily.
   Ben said that not me, aye don't throw me under the bus. I don't want my girlfriend to be mad at me! That's it I'm going to my bunk. She walked away, hope walked to her bus. I sighed, Lynn come here I whined.
   she chucked a teddy bear at me. Okay I'll give you space I mumbled. I heard a huff and she walked out. She poked out her bottom lip and but her arms out. I chuckled and hugged her.
   Can we cuddle she asked in a baby voice. I picked her up and laid down in the bunk. She laid on top of me, she looked at me before burying her face in my neck. She started to poke my arm. You entertained I asked.
   She nodded, I chuckled. She smiled, she continued to poke me and trace her fingers around my tattoos. I rubbed her back, are you guys good Ben asked. She nodded, good Ben said. There was a bark.
   Oh yea we kept the dog I mumbled. Yea and I took it out your welcome by the way. Thanks Lynn said, he nodded. I smiled, I'm cold she said in a baby voice and curled into a ball. I pulled the blanket over us.
   I kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back again. I'm cold too Ben said, we both shot him a glare. Okay I'm more scared of her I'm just gonna go he mumbled and walked away. Smart choice she said, I kissed her cheek. She giggled and buried her face into my chest.
   Awe I said and chuckled. She laughed, I'm gonna be super cuddly she mumbled. Good I like cuddles, it's true he cuddled me Ben said. We both laughed. He's my cuddly teddy bear she said in a baby voice.
    Awe that's extremely adorable when you do that. She smiled and blushed, I heard her yawn. Are you extremely tired during it too? She nodded, will you stay with me she asked giving me the puppy eyes. Awe you know I'm a sucker for that.
   I know that's why I did it. I chuckled, okay I will but only because I love you and I love sleeping. She rolled off of me, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek. I yawned and closed my eyes. She snuggled up to me, I smiled and fell asleep.