Forgive and forget

Lynn's pov

I opened my eyes and saw it was morning. When did I fall asleep I thought to myself. I looked over and saw Denis asleep. His head was on my stomach and my leg was over his shoulder. It was a weird position to sleep in but I was comfortable.
I yawned and closed my eyes again. I felt denis move. He sat up and shifted my ankle so it was on his lap. I opened my eyes and sat up. Morning he mumbled and rubbed his eyes.  
    Morning I said and yawned again. How's your ankle, I shrugged hurts a little bit. You think you're gonna be able to preform? I nodded, he rubbed my ankle. Ben walked out from the bunks.
   You guys slept in the weirdest position last night how was that even comfortable he asked rubbing his arm. I was comfortable me and Denis mumbled. You all good he asked, we both looked at each other. Yea he said and kissed my forehead. I smiled a little, you guys ready for our first concert?
   I nodded, you're sitting in a chair I hope you know that denis said. I hope you know I'm not. Don't argue please, I can stand I'm not helpless. What happened Ben asked looking at my ankle. I jumped out of the tree and twisted my ankle.
   Hmm I would sit in the chair if I was you but for the actual concert you can stand. I nodded, well we should get ready. I nodded and limped to my bunk and grabbed my bag. Denis grabbed his bag and put me over his shoulder. I crossed my arms, I'm not helpless I mumbled.
   I know you're not love. He walked me into the dressing room and sat me on the counter. He wrapped his arms around me. I know I shouldn't of over reacted I'm sorry he said. It's fine I said, it's not I was an ass.
   You were I'm not gonna lie but I don't care. He looked me in the eyes. I love you, I love you too. He smiled and gave me a kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist.
   I need a shower I mumbled, he lifted me up and carried me to the shower. He closed his eyes as I striped down. I got in the shower and started to wash up. I was rinsing my hair out when I felt arms wrap around me. I turned around and saw Denis.
   I blushed, he chuckled and kissed my cheek. I giggled, he washed up and we got out. I dried off and slipped on my bra and underwear. I slipped on my white short shorts. You know what would be cute denis said.
  What I asked. If you wore one of my shirts. Denis it would be too big. Just come on please he begged giving me the puppy eyes. Oh fuck you man I said chuckling. What shirt, he handed me one of his tank tops.
   I stuck it on, see its baggy. He took one of my hair ties and tied it in the back.  There he said, I grabbed my leather jacket and stuck it on along with my red flannel around my waist. I slipped on my black combat boots and brushed my hair and teeth. He stuck on black jeans, a asking Alexandria tank top and the leather jacket with his red flannel around his waist.
   He slipped on his shoes and smiled. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I applied eyeliner and mascara. Denis lifted me up and carried me back to the counter. You look very cute he said smiling.
   I blushed again, awe you're blushing. Am not I said blushing more. He chuckled and gave me a kiss. Ready for today, I nodded. I've never been more ready.
  He smiled, he wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head on his shoulder. Ready to go out? I nodded so he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we walked out.